Author Topic: Wow, I was shocked . . .  (Read 9076 times)

airtac

Re: Wow, I was shocked . . .
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 03:49:32 PM »
Not to worry about this AvCanada forum, Mike.  The Internet is populated by many such condescending, arrogant jerks as those two.  Many people act as if the anonymity of hiding behind a keyboard releases them from any obligation to keep a civil discourse.  Whenever I see a chatroom or a forum that has one or two people like that, I immediately leave and NEVER return!  Leave them to their little dung-heap of an empire, and soon they'll find themselves alone or find themselves banned from the forum.

This is part of why I find this forum so refreshing, because you guys have succeeded so far in keeping it polite.  Keep up the fine work, and this ole' Rooster will keep coming back.   8)

I agree with R/C, those foul (fowl) mouth wannabe's are not intelligent enough to understand tongue-in-cheek (beak) humor---and to prove it, they have demonstrated thier lack of skill with the english language  ::)

Offline Yuppie01

• Fledgling
  • He who laughs last...didn't get the joke.
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »

But if he dislikes Chuck so much, maybe he's an ATC?!  ;D

Ouch, you forget, we ATCer's need Chuck's type or we're outta a job. 

yeah, funny how that goes sometimes . . .huh?!

aviation is a funny thing . . . pilots vs. mechanics . . . atc vs. pilots . . . airlines vs. GA . . . rotor vs. stuck wing . . . . ;D

Wives (with the checkbook) vs. pilot-husbands who still need to rent.... ::whistle::
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 05:29:28 PM »
Prospect pilots vs. money  ::whistle::
It's all Greek to me!