Author Topic: OUCH!!!!  (Read 8872 times)

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
Re: OUCH!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »
P.S.  I do have to add, it's a rare woman who would COMPLAIN about finding one of my "children" by her door, HALF-NAKED.....  maybe she didn't have her glasses on.....    ;)

Or she had her husband inside... no other explanation comes to my head  :D
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

airtac

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 07:38:13 PM »
BWAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Ach, my secret is OUT!!!   :D     :D      :D      :D

Yeah, the jumper who came up with that one-liner has a zillion of them!  He goes through an entire stand-up routine when we run into each other in the summer.  He was well into his routine once in front of some strangers, some years back, who just HAPPENED to turn out to be some roaming Government Aviation Safety Inspection Team....  sigh.  I'm sure they're still impressed.....   ::sweat::

And as for one of my boys getting a bit silly....  welll..... ..... ......  THASSA' MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ::bow::

;D

P.S.  I do have to add, it's a rare woman who would COMPLAIN about finding one of my "children" by her door, HALF-NAKED.....  maybe she didn't have her glasses on.....    ;)

Which half Mary ?????????????????

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 11:34:39 PM »
Fabo!  Good point -- I hadn't thought of that!!   ;)

And Airtac, I have NO idea what you are talking about...?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?     ::whistle::

::thinking::    (Is this some kind of government test?  To get me in trouble?  Ha ha, ALREADY THERE....)    :P
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 12:03:00 AM »
BWAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Ach, my secret is OUT!!!   :D     :D      :D      :D

Yeah, the jumper who came up with that one-liner has a zillion of them!  He goes through an entire stand-up routine when we run into each other in the summer.  He was well into his routine once in front of some strangers, some years back, who just HAPPENED to turn out to be some roaming Government Aviation Safety Inspection Team....  sigh.  I'm sure they're still impressed.....   ::sweat::
What kind of routine did he do? Something that started with: I'm not saying the FAA is stupid but.... (insert classic joke-type endings)?

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 12:58:58 AM »
No, I'm sorry -- he wasn't making FAA jokes -- he was making SOCCERMOM jokes! 

He is a funny, funny guy, and he LOVES to pick on me.  I'd say it's more of a "roast" -- sizzle, sizzle! 

He's the one who came up with the "8 hours bottle to throttle, then she switches to cans" line -- and I have told that to maybe 100 pilots, and they all just about fell over, roaring.   

::bow::
Don't make me come back there!!!!