Author Topic: Wooo Hoooo!!!!  (Read 6006 times)

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
Wooo Hoooo!!!!
« on: August 14, 2007, 07:10:09 PM »
I got a promotion at work... I'm now the Line Service Weekend Supervisor   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: Wooo Hoooo!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 07:16:57 PM »
CONGRATS DUDE!!! Awsome!!!  ::drinking::  ::drinking::

Beer Dousing and Strippers on us!!!  ::cowboy::  ::cowboy::  ::cowboy::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 12:47:24 PM »
Hey! Congratulations!  |:)\
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 01:32:13 PM »
" For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow..."  |:)\

Congratulations! Even more so if this promotion also involves a raise!  ;D

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 04:07:27 AM »
Hey Brian, that's awesome mate!!!!  Congrats  ::drinking::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 09:42:37 AM »
Congratulations!  |:)\ ::wave::

Frank

P.S. Sorry for missing this, I guess I'm not paying that much attention here due to real-life but it should soon get better.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline want2fly

• Fledgling
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »
congrats!
If all else fails, read the directions.

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 03:48:31 PM »
A belated congrats from a former line-boy, Brian!  Just don't let it go to yer head!  ::unbelieveable::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 02:18:51 AM »
A belated congrats from a former line-boy, Brian!  Just don't let it go to yer head!  ::unbelieveable::

Why not? :D
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 01:19:25 AM »

At age 40, I'm far from being a "Boy"  ::rofl::  ::rofl::  ::rofl::  ::rofl:: Actually my duties include alot more then the "standard" Line duties. We keep our 8 plane charter fleet detailed (spent the afternoon today buffing a King Air) All the towing for the maintenance department (had to tow one of Baridum's Company's former Beech 99's across the airport and into the shop for some brake work yesterday... Wiggins Airlines broke it already  ;D ) moving baggage for the charter customers (some tip really well) cleaning the hangar, mowing the grass/plowing the snow (hopefully not on the same day but this is Vermont....) checking tire pressures and sumping the tanks on the charter planes before a flight and anything else that needs doing. The only thing we don't do is fuel... Atlantic Aviation does all the fueling on the airport, but we have to supervise the fueling.

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 03:29:51 AM »

At age 40, I'm far from being a "Boy"  ::rofl::  ::rofl::  ::rofl::  ::rofl:: Actually my duties include alot more then the "standard" Line duties. We keep our 8 plane charter fleet detailed (spent the afternoon today buffing a King Air) All the towing for the maintenance department (had to tow one of Baridum's Company's former Beech 99's across the airport and into the shop for some brake work yesterday... Wiggins Airlines broke it already  ;D ) moving baggage for the charter customers (some tip really well) cleaning the hangar, mowing the grass/plowing the snow (hopefully not on the same day but this is Vermont....) checking tire pressures and sumping the tanks on the charter planes before a flight and anything else that needs doing. The only thing we don't do is fuel... Atlantic Aviation does all the fueling on the airport, but we have to supervise the fueling.

Brian

Don't worry about it, Brian.  I was a lineboy up until I was 41.  Did nearly all the stuff you are doing PLUS rent cars, answer the phones and manage the office PLUS give quotes by phone for Charter PLUS fly Charter when I wasn't either being a CFI or being a Lineboy!  But the lineboy phrase sticks no matter how old you get.  Consider it a badge of courage.  |:)\ |:)\ |:)\
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 03:35:07 AM by Rooster Cruiser »
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline arandomguy

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 04:11:27 PM »
congratz have fun with your new job
so basically I'm just some random guy who joined this cause i felt like it, yay first solo, me and my bro did it the same day!

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 05:33:41 AM »
Congrats man, promotions are always fun.  ::drinking::
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...