Author Topic: Wait before you pick up the phone 2 (August 14th 2007)  (Read 4190 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Wait before you pick up the phone 2 (August 14th 2007)
« on: August 14, 2007, 10:47:53 AM »
You know it's strips like these that actually seems to indicate that Sally's not nearly as dumb as she sometimes acts, and act is the right way, she acts stupid to get out of work, as a danish saying goes: The smart one fools the less smart one  |:)\

I must say though, how about Hans also including costumers (spelling?) as people he'll be here for, or maybe that's not his job to take orders?

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline PiperGirl

• Rooster
Re: Wait before you pick up the phone 2 (August 14th 2007)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
But don't you see? Hans is solving the phone ringing problem by not including customers... If customers don't get through, then they stop calling... and the phone stops ringing...

::whistle::Oh Yeah, then you don't have any customers left either... ::whistle::
No guilt in life, no fear in death /This is the power of Christ in me /From life’s first cry to final breath /Jesus commands my destiny~ Newsboys "In Christ Alone"

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 04:04:47 AM »
 ::thinking:: Are you guys sure this one isn't based on an IT department help desk ::whistle::::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 11:40:47 AM »
Looks like me when I have the usual weekly/monthly "fed up by the phone syndrome"! ;D
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.