Author Topic: Oshkosh and San Diego  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Oshkosh and San Diego
« on: July 13, 2007, 02:22:33 AM »
Ok guys!
Time for some self-promotion.

I guess you all know that we won't be able to make Oshkosh this year. So please take some pictures for us.  ::bow::
We will, however, have some books available there at the EAA tent if you guys are interested. They will be for a special price and cheaper than online.
We won't make any money since they are there for promotional purposes.

If any of you guys want to make it to San Diego though, you can find us both at the same place at the same time !!!!
This almost never happens. The only public place we appeared at the same time in the last to years was the "Bier-Hof" in our home town. (the local pub)

We'd love to see you at comic-con!

So?!
Who is going where this summer?!
I kind of have an idea where G-man, Soccermom, and airtac will be . . .  heh heh  ;)

Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

airtac

Re: Oshkosh and San Diego
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 05:14:46 AM »
Ok guys!
Time for some self-promotion.

I guess you all know that we won't be able to make Oshkosh this year. So please take some pictures for us.  ::bow::
We will, however, have some books available there at the EAA tent if you guys are interested. They will be for a special price and cheaper than online.
We won't make any money since they are there for promotional purposes.

If any of you guys want to make it to San Diego though, you can find us both at the same place at the same time !!!!
This almost never happens. The only public place we appeared at the same time in the last to years was the "Bier-Hof" in our home town. (the local pub)

We'd love to see you at comic-con!

So?!
Who is going where this summer?!
I kind of have an idea where G-man, Soccermom, and airtac will be . . .  heh heh  ;)

OH YEAH BABE-- ;D

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 05:51:28 AM »
Dang it, Mike!  You guys are gonna be just a two hour drive from where I live, and I'm gonna be at a family reunion in Minnesota over that weekend!  Of all the times to hold a stinkin' convention in my own backyard... ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 05:13:02 PM »
I leave in 7 days for home  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cannot wait to get outta here.  It has been so humid and nasty these last 4 or 5 days.

-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...