Author Topic: HOAX :D  (Read 36201 times)

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: HOAX :D
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2007, 10:26:17 PM »
So here goes. Dr. Finster J. McFiddles, take two!!

Greetings Good Solomon:

My Name is Dr. Finster McFiddles. I am Livestock Veterinarian near the city of New Vermont, in the U.S.A.

Before I send the information, as I do also have to collect it from my, I must make sure that you are comfortable in dealing with a Animal Doctor, or "A-DOC'S", as we are referred to here. Some people don't like Vets as we charge a great amount of money for our services. I wish to reassure that I am honest Doctor, and if any bad rumors happen to come your way about our profession, I assure you it is only because of the fact we charge so much for animal care.

So in the mean time, let me know as soon as you possibly can if you wish to proceed with this transaction from a Veterinarian, and in the meantime I shall obtain the banking information that you require.

I hope to hear from you soon
Dr. Finster J. McFiddles
Well-Hung Horse Veterinary Services Inc.

Well Hopefully this time!! Fingers Crossed!!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2007, 08:00:23 PM »
HOORAY!!! He Replied!!

Dear Dr. Finster McFiddles,

First I want to thank you for your prompt response to my email, I really do appreciate your kind of gesture towards this matter. But as a matter of fact I want you to also be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, consequently there is nothing for you to worry about.

Basically, we want your total full co-operation and trust, somebody who we can entrust these funds in his hand before/prior our coming over to have our share of the money. Like as I earlier said the whole proceeding is legal, we have the entire bio-data of the deceased in question in our hand, definitely we would have done this on our own, but the bottom line is that we are directors as well as staff of the bank, so we cannot come out and have the funds approved on our name, couple with the fact that the South African laws of banking strictly prohibited us from having foreign account, hence our decision to contact you, so that we can front you as the rightful next-of-kin /beneficiary of the deceased in question.

Upon your full assurance and wiliness to assist us, we will proceed immediately to put in place all relevant places your name should appear on the deceased bio-data, having you as the rightful heir to the funds.

With my position as the account manager to my late client I will see that every thing goes well when it comes to the point of making the transfer of the funds to your bank account. Consequently as a result of the urgency and time being of the essence in this transaction, kindly forward to me the following informations stated below:

(1) Your direct phone number & fax number
(2) Your Full Names
(3) Your Age
(4) Your Occupation
(5) Your Residential Address
(6) Your Country of Origin

This will facilitate the immediate commencement of the transaction. As soon as we have your contact details we will proceed to contact you within 24 hours of receiving your number to discuss further details with you concerning this transaction. Also, during this courtesy call, you will have the opportunity to ask any of the questions you might have regarding this transaction.

Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regard,
Mr. Solomon ********
Tel: +27 **********

Alrighty!!. Time to throw the S#%T at him!! Sorry to you all country music fans, but I have to take a shot at it with my response.

Greetings Solomon.

I'm glad you responded quickly. In order for me to transfer the money, I need a city of origin from you in South Africa. The name gives my bank here the required information that is needed when receiving money from overseas. As is now once I received the name of your city, the bank will release the transfer money to me. The money that I will keep will be transferred over to the Veterinary Company in which I am a partner within. I have researched the background of the late Mr. Thompson, and I believe I can manage to prove to the government that I am related if that's what it takes for the money transfer.

Well I would like to know more about you. I always make it a point to try to get to know the personal lives of my business partners. Are you married? Do you have any children? Do you have any special interests or hobbies? Tell me more about your job as a banker.

To tell about myself, my specialty in Veterinary services is the correction of Animal Hermaphroditism (animals born with both male and female parts), a common birth defect in animals here in New Vermont. During the Cold War, there was a large scale nuclear testing in the farms around this area. As a result, the birth defect Hermaphrodite is quite common in local animals. The result is sterility in animals, until the opposing genitals are removed. Although it may sound almost epidemic, it is easily rendered with simple surgery. The Male organs are removed from a female animal, then the Glotix is then reattached to the Flubonsteromix inside the animals Vaginal/urinary/vorghmit tubes which allows conception of offspring. A business secret known only to Vets, but as you are a business partner, I'll let you in on it, is that the removed male organs are given to meat companies which produce the popular food here, called hot-dogs. The word HOT is actually an acronym  for "Hermaphrodite Operational Transplants." They are actually very healthy for our children.

I have been married for 16 years to a lovely lady named Bertha-Mayhomerhivenhervenglaven. We have 6 1/2 children. The eldest is in show-business. He works as a sideshow attraction in a carnival. His name is George McFiddles, but is known throughout the country as "Yoda the Goat-Face". He is starting to obtain notoriety in the carnival scene. My next 2 are in college, learning the process of Fecal Rendering. The other 3 1/2 kids are still in high school and grade schools. Hobbies for myself. I am part of a country-and-western band called "Two Nuts in a Bag". The lead band member is friendly long thin fellow named Dick. We're not famous, but play local night club scenes. Our best songs are entitled "My Brother Stole My Girlfriend, and Now I Have to Pee", and "The Rainbow Folks of Brokeback Mountain". Other hobbies include painting unusual peoples genitalia, and I even dabble in the popular art of the buggery of small woodland creatures.

Well I've praddled on long enough. When I meet get new business opportunities I tend to babble a bit.  I'll send all my information including my personal phone and fax in one email, as to make sure it is sent only once to avoid people hacking into my email system, which does happen periodically. If you are interested I know some investment bankers here in the States. If you wish I can forward some names to you, and you can contact them for investment opportunities to help your money grow.

I will contact you the next day.

All the best
Dr. Finster J. McFiddles

Well I doubt he'll reply back, but we'll see. Oh on a completely different topic I'm having a hot-dog roast tonight. Does anyone want to come over? >:D >:D

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2007, 12:17:25 AM »
Very nice.

Are those Woodland Critter Christmas critters? Gotta watch out for those...

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2007, 03:46:26 AM »
Very nice.

Oh no. Those Christmas critters, I steer clear of them. No need to be eaten just yet!

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2007, 05:10:18 AM »
Very nice.

Oh no. Those Christmas critters, I steer clear of them. No need to be eaten just yet!

Dude, you just wrote that you buggered them!  Hehe.   ::whistle:: ::whistle:: ::whistle::

Once yer done buggering them, you should deep-fry em and sell em to the public.  You could call them "Woodland Critter Fritters"!   ;D :P ::eek:: ::loony::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2007, 04:19:27 PM »
Very nice.

Dude, you just wrote that you buggered them!  Hehe.   ::whistle:: ::whistle:: ::whistle::

Once yer done buggering them, you should deep-fry em and sell em to the public.  You could call them "Woodland Critter Fritters"!   ;D :P ::eek:: ::loony::

Right. No need to bugger them. They'll kill me, and then eat me. Or eat me alive.  MMMMM deep fried Critter Fritters.

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2007, 06:00:19 PM »
...and I even dabble in the popular art of the buggery of small woodland creatures.

This is what I meant!  Dude, you are original in your baiting of these characters!  Hehe.  ^5 to ya!

More Woodland Critter Fritters, please!   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 06:02:10 PM by Rooster Cruiser »

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2007, 06:08:26 PM »
...and I even dabble in the popular art of the buggery of small woodland creatures.

This is what I meant!  Dude, you are original in your baiting of these characters!  Hehe.  ^5 to ya!

More Woodland Critter Fritters, please!   ;D ;D ;D

Thanks.  ;D ;D ;D You coming over for the hot-dog roast? No one came yesterday, so I'll try again today ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 06:11:03 PM by FlyboyGil »

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2007, 06:36:56 PM »
Better to fritter 'em than to let 'em do what they want...

Woodland Critter blood orgy!!!!

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2007, 11:24:29 PM »
Sorry I missed out on the "Weenie" Roast!   |:)\ ::bow::  Hehe.  Afraid I had to go to a Rocky Mountain Oyster festival over the weekend before I flew to Mexico.   ::loony:: ::loony::

airtac

« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2007, 05:12:16 PM »
Sorry I missed out on the "Weenie" Roast!   |:)\ ::bow::  Hehe.  Afraid I had to go to a Rocky Mountain Oyster festival over the weekend before I flew to Mexico.   ::loony:: ::loony::
OH MAN---I love "fries" where was this shin-dig held at? ::)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »
Had to bring this post back from oblivion.  It seems Mr George Desmond (or his conspiritors) got extremely wealthy from a very gullible person.  No wonder they keep it up.  Sooner or later, they get a live one and they're on the gravy train for life.   ::banghead:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo::

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,453125,00.html
Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam
Monday, November 17, 2008

SWEET HOME, Ore.  —  An Oregon woman who is out $400,000 after falling for a well-known Internet scam says she wasn't a sucker or an easy mark.

Janella Spears of Sweet Home says she simply became curious when she received an e-mail promising her $20.5 million if she would only help out a long-lost relative identified as J.B. Spears with a little money up front.

Spears told KATU-TV about the scammers' ability to identify her relative by name was persuasive.

"That's what got me to believe it," She said. "So, why wouldn't you send over $100?"

Spears, who is a nursing administrator and CPR teacher, said she mortgaged the house and took a lien out on the family car, and ran through her husband's retirement account.

"The retirement he was dreaming of — cruising and going around and seeing America — is pretty much gone for him right now," she said.

She estimates it will take two years to clear the debt that accumulated in the more than two years she spent sending money to con artists.

RelatedStories
Hackers Buy 'Obama' Google Search Results Ad Her family and bank officials told her it was all a scam, she said, and begged her to stop, but she persisted because she became obsessed with getting paid.

The scheme is often called the "Nigerian scam" and it's familiar to many people with e-mail accounts. It still exists and it still works.

Spears first sent $100 through an untraceable wire service as directed by the scammers. Then, more multimillion dollar promises followed so long as she sent more money.

The scammers sent Spears official-looking documents and certificates from the Bank of Nigeria and the United Nations. President Bush and FBI Director Robert Mueller were also involved, the e-mails said, and needed her help.

They sent official-looking documents and certificates from the Bank of Nigeria and even from the United Nations, saying her payment was "guaranteed."

But it wasn't and now Spears is paying the price for her costly lesson.

"The hope is [other people] are not going to fall as hard as I fell," Spears said.

In closing I wish an Arabic curse upon Mr Desmond or whomever scammed this couple, "May the sores of a thousand camels alight upon the face of your first born!"
 ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo::

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »
The trick is to send as many different emails to as many people as possible.
It probably wasn't any real trick to send the 'right' name to the right mark as one in millions of
emails.

Still, this stuff has been going on for years, and people are still falling for it.
check out www.thescambaiter.org for some hilarity. Folks have taken up the hobby
of making life miserable for scammers.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »
I just got one of those again.
Should we have fun with him?

Hi,

Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$3.5M.

This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch office the International Commercial Bank which I am the manager.

I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2005 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account without a
beneficiary.

Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as holder of the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me.

Kindly forward your response to: icbton@aim.com

Mobile: +233-24-468-5072

With Regards,

Anthony Aka
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2008, 09:36:01 PM »
Of course have fun with him!!!! The made up stories are absolutely hilarious!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:43:24 PM by FlyboyGil »