Author Topic: SOCATA TOBAGO TB-10  (Read 8345 times)

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
SOCATA TOBAGO TB-10
« on: June 10, 2007, 12:09:32 AM »
Has anyone had any experience on these ??  Can you give any advice on them, Good, Bad indifferent???

This one is for sale down here, at a reasonible price, just wondering if they are a good tourer, reliable etc.  :P

YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: SOCATA TOBAGO TB-10
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 12:26:01 AM »
Sorry, man.  No time in type.
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 02:02:12 AM »
Sorry, man.  No time in type.
No Probs, thanks for the reply Gulfstream......After alot of  ::type:: and abit of  ::banghead:: and then somemore  ::type:: & ::drinking:: i found this http://www.socata.org/ and joined up (they even have an Aussie Chapter) erverything you need to know and if you don't know you can ask owners of them.  ;) kewl!!!
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 07:14:12 PM »
that thing looks cool,its even have closing wheels like the old fighters! (damn,its hard to me to talk about a plane as an it and not he).
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 09:29:50 PM »
I've fueled a couple, and the owners seemed pretty fond of 'em. Unfortunately we tended to stay busy, which didn't give me a lot of time to hobnob.

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 10:07:32 PM »
I've fueled a couple, and the owners seemed pretty fond of 'em. Unfortunately we tended to stay busy, which didn't give me a lot of time to hobnob.

Hi velojym,

Yeah from what the users group info reflects the owners love them.   

::complaining: And how DARE work interfere with HobNobbing  ::complaining:  ;D
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline FB41

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 02:17:28 PM »
I have exactly 2.2 hours in a Trinidad.  I think they're nice airplanes; they are fairly roomy inside- unlike a Cherokee- and are decent cruisers. If you buy it, you won't regret it.

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 09:52:32 PM »

Hi velojym,

Yeah, it really sucked when a Citation X rolled up while I was chatting with the pilot of a Stearman one fine day.
Who'd he think I was, anyway????
 |:)\

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 10:22:02 PM »
Hi velojym,
Yeah, it really sucked when a Citation X rolled up while I was chatting with the pilot of a Stearman one fine day.

WOT!!?!?!  ::complaining: How DARE anyone interupt when talking to a  :o STEARMAN Pilot  ::sulk:: ::sulk:: ::sulk:: Blah someone people

And FB41 thats for the advise on the TB-series ... ::thinking:: now how do I sneak it home with out the Fun Police pulling me over  ::rofl::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 08:14:18 AM »
in bags,lots of them.  ;D
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 08:15:12 PM »
Hi velojym,

WOT!!?!?!  ::complaining: How DARE anyone interupt when talking to a  :o STEARMAN Pilot  ::sulk:: ::sulk:: ::sulk:: Blah someone people

And FB41 thats for the advise on the TB-series ... ::thinking:: now how do I sneak it home with out the Fun Police pulling me over  ::rofl::

My guess Citation pilot wanted to keep velojym busy so he can talk with Stearman pilot  ;)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 08:38:30 AM »
Hi velojym,

My guess Citation pilot wanted to keep velojym busy so he can talk with Stearman pilot  ;)

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!!    ::rambo::