Author Topic: online poker  (Read 10781 times)

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
  • My da*n easy button's broken. Can I borrow yours?
Re: online poker
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 04:54:28 AM »
ohhohhohh! no doubt you have me beet on that one Jim! i can only imagine, and then try to forget just as fast, what you must've seen!! :o :o :o
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

fireflyr

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 03:44:08 PM »
ohhohhohh! no doubt you have me beet on that one Jim! i can only imagine, and then try to forget just as fast, what you must've seen!! :o :o :o
Actually never saw anything other than the "folks in a box", just knew I wouldn't want to do it!
When I was little, we lived on the upper floor of Broadfoot Funeral Home in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan and I can remember wondering why there people sleeping in a box downstairs ???
As far as your experiences with seeing an operation, I can understand that, my wife is a surgical assistant and I get grossed out watching videos of joint replacement surgery---I almost pass out watching the skin cut :P

fireflyr

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 05:32:03 PM »
Which brings to mind the old question----Why is it that whenever a surgeon and an undertaker pass each other, they wink? ??? ;D

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 07:33:56 PM »
Actually never saw anything other than the "folks in a box", just knew I wouldn't want to do it!
When I was little, we lived on the upper floor of Broadfoot Funeral Home in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan and I can remember wondering why there people sleeping in a box downstairs ???
As far as your experiences with seeing an operation, I can understand that, my wife is a surgical assistant and I get grossed out watching videos of joint replacement surgery---I almost pass out watching the skin cut :P

Ohmygod! that brings back all the strange ideas you have about world when a child!! You wanna laugh? I never ever ventured on the lower floor of the house by myself alone at evenings, since I was convinced that in a small room there, Dracula was sleeping. I had to go to the movie and watch Blade to find the courage - at 22?!?? - to do it! What a shame!
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 07:47:50 PM »
... - at 22?!?? - ..."
you liar! you're only 21!  ::) ;D ;D
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »
... - at 22?!?? - ..."
you liar! you're only 21!  ::) ;D ;D

that's a way to let me forget that you considered I was in the middle of my 30s when I put my pic on the forum?!?!?!?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 07:55:11 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) damn. women remember EVERYTHING!

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 08:03:03 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) damn. women remember EVERYTHING!

ROFL!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D
Well, anyhow, I'm much more near 30 that 20 now, since during these months I had my bday!!

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 08:08:58 PM »
mine's next tuesday and i'll be 37

fireflyr

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 09:04:55 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY, FRED'S GONNA BE 37 NEXT WEEK!!!!!!
Let's have a party! :D

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 09:19:38 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY, FRED'S GONNA BE 37 NEXT WEEK!!!!!!
Let's have a party! :D

I agree!! any idea on how can we trasport champagne to the forum?!??

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 10:45:43 PM »
Which brings to mind the old question----Why is it that whenever a surgeon and an undertaker pass each other, they wink? ??? ;D

I'm not sure I'd like to know! But everybody ever discovered why, when opening a box of medicines, you always open on the side where the instruction leaflet is?!?!?  ??? ???

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 05:43:02 AM »
champagn, beer or everclear, raise your drink and have a cheer! ;D

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »
champagn, beer or everclear, raise your drink and have a cheer! ;D
javascript:void(0);
Grin
BEER DOUSING AND STRIPPERS ALL THE WAY ROUND!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES