Author Topic: "NO CHAT FOR YOU, MISSY!!!"  (Read 3219 times)

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
"NO CHAT FOR YOU, MISSY!!!"
« on: May 15, 2007, 12:07:19 AM »
Hello all,

Well, apparently my BRILLIANT idea of checking in on the Coop didn't turn out to be such a perfect plan after all.  Since my laptop is off for repairs, I stopped by the local library to check in on you crazy people, er, uh, nice folks.  Brian kindly asked me to stop by Chat, but when I did, my little (big?) beak was duct-taped shut!   ::banghead::

I just explained to the nice, placid library-man "But, I really want to visit with all my insane buddies!" and he laughed and even tried to get it to work, but alas, it is not to be.

You're off the hook for a while yet!!    ;)

:-*
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: "NO CHAT FOR YOU, MISSY!!!"
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 02:20:03 AM »
Darn, that was too bad, but it was probably you that got off the hook since I got a ton of questions about the coolest minivan in the world and it's pilot  ::rofl::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 02:26:37 AM »
Darn, that was too bad, but it was probably you that got off the hook since I got a ton of questions about the coolest minivan in the world and it's pilot  ::rofl::

Frank

Frank I don't fly minivans, only c-172's :P :P :P :P :P
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 02:47:39 AM »
 ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci