Author Topic: Ladies in Aviation  (Read 6121 times)

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Ladies in Aviation
« on: May 12, 2007, 12:29:22 AM »
Heres a nice link. Ladies in Aviation. I think I will go undercover, and try to get in this group! ;) ;)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=83352222
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

airtac

Re: Ladies in Aviation
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 01:22:51 AM »
Heres a nice link. Ladies in Aviation. I think I will go undercover, and try to get in this group! ;) ;)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=83352222

C'mon---that looks like a T&A site with coveralls---HMMPH :o

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 01:54:59 AM »
Nahhhhh... this is the T&A Site  ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

http://www.fbohotties.com/

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 03:29:41 AM »

And that's bad? ::thinking::

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 03:31:31 AM »

And that's bad? ::thinking::
I'm guessing the problem is the coveralls... as in they cover all, if you get my meaning.  ::angel::

But I could be wrong.  ::whistle::

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 05:08:14 AM »
FBOHotties is a good site.......  ::) ::) Anywho, i might add them as a friend....
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 12:59:10 AM »
Most of the ladies over at Atlantic Avation at BTV where I work are pretty easy on the eyes... But I'd hate to ask them about FBOHotties since they'd think I was a dirty old man  ::rofl:: At 40 I'm the oldest Line guy on the airport ::loony::

Actualy this is how I feel at the end of my 10 hour shift when I have to start at 5 am....

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 01:17:33 AM »
Just to confirm my initial thought when I tried the link before anyone had replied: This isn't a site with female pilots but just models right?

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

airtac

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 02:27:01 AM »
Jim, I got a question---If that's you with the cones----Are those your legs??????  Or are you riding a chicken????  >:D ;D ::rofl::

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 05:27:54 AM »
Most of the ladies over at Atlantic Avation at BTV where I work are pretty easy on the eyes... But I'd hate to ask them about FBOHotties since they'd think I was a dirty old man  ::rofl:: At 40 I'm the oldest Line guy on the airport ::loony::

Actualy this is how I feel at the end of my 10 hour shift when I have to start at 5 am....

Brian

OMG....... Thats hilarious....  ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 01:52:36 PM »
Just to confirm my initial thought when I tried the link before anyone had replied: This isn't a site with female pilots but just models right?

Frank

Frank, according to their website, they're all in the aviation field, but they model as well...Or something.  I wasn't really paying attention.
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 02:33:42 PM »

[img]

Twins? ::thinking:: ::thinking::

airtac

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 03:59:57 PM »
OOHHH---Don't take me there ::eek::

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 07:46:25 PM »

[img]

Twins? ::thinking:: ::thinking::

Hmm yea they do kinda look alike....  :-\