Author Topic: Red Flapper (May 8th 2007)  (Read 7756 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Red Flapper (May 8th 2007)
« on: May 08, 2007, 11:08:08 AM »
Well he did ask for it, and birds usually learn to fly be being shoved from the nest  ::rofl::

Another great strip (man, everytime I say that it sounds like I'm talking to an exotic dancer)
Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline The Dancing Bear

• Fledgling
  • DammifIknow where we're going!"
Re: Red Flapper (May 8th 2007)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 01:18:57 PM »
And as usual Chucks' sense of direction & constant attention to the "little things" have contributed to the flight experience for his passenger. 
A&P / IA. by profession, Parrothead by choice.

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
That strip was horrible ::eek:: ::eek:: The poor baby birds egg being broken open >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

airtac

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 12:51:26 AM »
Like you've never had FRIED EGGS !!!!---HHMMM--"FRIED EGGS" ---that would make a good title for a CW horror movie ::eek::

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 01:06:03 AM »
Like you've never had FRIED EGGS !!!!---HHMMM--"FRIED EGGS" ---that would make a good title for a CW horror movie ::eek::

Fried eggs don't have chickens in them. They're non fertilized. Good one for the horror though

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 03:08:52 AM »
mmm.... eggs..... yummy!

that's "Chicken Wings" for you guys! not always fun and games
we also show the shocking sides of aviation  ;) ::rofl::
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 04:33:42 AM »
mmm.... eggs..... yummy!

that's "Chicken Wings" for you guys! not always fun and games
we also show the shocking sides of aviation  ;) ::rofl::

Wouldn't killing birds be a crime in Chicken wings? Cause they are roosters. They are birds ::thinking:: ::thinking:: ::thinking::

airtac

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 03:15:56 PM »

Fried eggs don't have chickens in them. They're non fertilized. Good one for the horror though

Maybe your eggs aren't fertilized but I get mine from farmers who let their chickens "have fun"  ::)   (Picture a poultry singles bar)------ hens with black fishnet hose--- lots of mascara--- beak gloss (chickens don't have lips)---Roosters sidling up to the bar and asking some cute "chick" to breakfast---"should I call you or peck you?"  >:D

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 03:19:16 PM »
Maybe your eggs aren't fertilized but I get mine from farmers who let their chickens "have fun"  ::)   (Picture a poultry singles bar)------ hens with black fishnet hose--- lots of mascara--- beak gloss (chickens don't have lips)---Roosters sidling up to the bar and asking some cute "chick" to breakfast---"should I call you or peck you?"  >:D
Hahahaha, oh man, I should've learned by now to never ever drink while reading posts here unless I want diet orange-soda over everything (I only just barely avoided cleaning duty when I read that post)  ::rofl::

Frank
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 03:23:59 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 04:00:35 PM »

Chuck, is that you?
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 03:06:49 AM »

All I could think or while reading that was this comic
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 03:40:14 AM by FlyboyGil »

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 05:11:23 AM »
I blame the photographer for that one, he's the one that should know better.  ;)
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline The Dancing Bear

• Fledgling
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »
 By Jove,Holmes you've solved the case !!!! FlyboyGil ,I believe you've found out where those eggs went. ::bow::we're not worthy ::bow:: we're not worthy::bow:: 

Offline The Dancing Bear

• Fledgling
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 01:57:16 PM »
Baradium, Didn't Chris Ledoux do that song better ???  (I miss Chris,dammit.He was the real article.)

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 11:10:27 PM »
Baradium, Didn't Chris Ledoux do that song better ???  (I miss Chris,dammit.He was the real article.)

"Worn out tape of Chris Ledoux...lonely women and bad boose seem to be the only friends I've left at all...."
Yeah, he was one of the originals alright.  I love his version of "Little Joe the Wrangler" Grew up only 50 miles from his ranch.

Phil  ::cowboy::