Author Topic: Aussie Beer Commercials...HA HA  (Read 4218 times)

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: Aussie Beer Commercials...HA HA
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 02:48:36 PM »
Finally I got around to remembering to see these, aw man I love humour and the aussies definately have it! :D
The first one is yet another variation of a classic joke about getting a dog in by pretending it's a seeing eye dog.
I especially like the second one  ::rofl::
I didn't think asussies were that interesting in cricket, I thought that was mainly the english and perhaps also Jamaica and India I think?
The fourth one is brilliant :D

Btw I didn't have any problems understanding what was said at all.
Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 02:15:49 AM »

I didn't think asussies were that interesting in cricket, I thought that was mainly the english and perhaps also Jamaica and India I think?

MATE .......the Aussie cricket team  |:)\ is the new (re) Crowned CRICKET WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS  YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

We are born with cricket bats in our hands  :D :D :D
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 02:31:01 AM »

MATE .......the Aussie cricket team  |:)\ is the new (re) Crowned CRICKET WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS  YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

You mean those liitle creatures who hop around, and chirp at night?  ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony:: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 02:38:02 AM »

You mean those liitle creatures who hop around, and chirp at night?  ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony:: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: HA HA HA HA HA HA ...you're funny!!!!  YEAP the very same ones even  ;D
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 08:13:47 AM »
Oh man this forum is dangerous to read when one has just woken up since it'll make you laugh before you had anything to drink to lubricate the throat. Funny stuff! And Congrats on the win btw  ::wave::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci