Author Topic: Enough is enough!!!!!!  (Read 3678 times)

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
Enough is enough!!!!!!
« on: April 15, 2007, 09:56:40 PM »
Of this dang white !@#$ falling from the sky  ::complaining: Ok folks, it's April 15th and the forcast for Central Vermont is 8-14 inches of snow  ::banghead:: Last year at this time it was 60 and sunny!

Sorry, had to get that out  ::rofl::

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: Enough is enough!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 10:17:23 PM »
Phew, I was really scared that this was a new argument in this otherwise wonderful forum. Sorry to hear about the crazy weather bothering you though :(

Denmark is usually green or brown most of the winter and then around the start of the spring we get a blizzard and frost-degrees that paralyze most of the country, despite Denmark having a very experienced service and system ready for pre-salting roads, temperature-sensors at and in the road all over etc. etc.
Some radiohosts have riciduled the predictions of global warming due to this weather although it's not quite that simple, from either side, and even if it's not human-made global-warming then there's still polution that you can see, smell and taste.

I hope the weather doesn't give you any big problems with serious consequences.

Greetings
Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 11:37:21 PM »
Of this dang white !@#$ falling from the sky  ::complaining: Ok folks, it's April 15th and the forcast for Central Vermont is 8-14 inches of snow  ::banghead:: Last year at this time it was 60 and sunny!

Sorry, had to get that out  ::rofl::

Brian

::rofl::

The sun is shining and it's in the 50s.   

"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline chuckar101

• Rooster
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 12:25:44 AM »
Phoenix is a comfortable 80 degrees, with a little bit of wind.  If that helps at all  ::whistle::
WOW I did that!

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 05:02:04 AM »
It snowed here in the NoDak about a week ago  :(  Looks to be sunny from here on out thou!
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 03:27:24 PM »
Well the snow didn't pan out as bad as predicted.. only about 4 1/2 inches but then it switched to rain..... Still raining, and now high winds.... At this point Fairbanks is starting to look pretty good about now  ::rofl::

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

airtac

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 03:47:42 PM »
Brian.........Just looked at the news---looks like the whole NEastern area getting the snot knocked out of it-----and we are in the early stages of a drought here in N California :-\

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 09:02:17 PM »
Gotta love Alaska.  The Snow's gone in Fairbanks, things are starting to get dust and the weather's been gorgeous.  Hope you're all enjoying the weather down South.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Fairbanks+AK

Phil   ::cowboy::