Author Topic: Unhappy with just keeping themselves unhealthy...  (Read 9004 times)

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: Unhappy with just keeping themselves unhealthy...
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »

Gee Gil, that's good Valley Girl....you might get a job as an interpreter  ::whistle::

:D :D :D :D
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »
HAA     ;D
The cat carrier is.......well.....different----I think I would wear some pretty heavy duty gloves if I was going to attempt install one on a cat though :-\   I like to have lost a thumb just getting my cat into a travel kennel for a trip to the vet last year ::eek::  she took a dim view on the whole process ::complaining:
After cleaning up my wounds and applying bandages I just picked her up and she slept on my lap on the way to his office ::angel::
Been there done that---how about this one for a carrier then:

Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 10:38:52 PM »
OMG! that's insane! after the pushchairs, they will need beauty farm for dogs, in order to make them lose weight since they do not exercise anymore..... ::banghead:: ::banghead::
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 10:44:15 PM »
OMG! that's insane! after the pushchairs, they will need beauty farm for dogs, in order to make them lose weight since they do not exercise anymore..... ::banghead:: ::banghead::

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

airtac

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 04:20:20 AM »

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
That's no worry at my house---my Jack Russell Terriers are so high energy, you'd have to tie them down to keep them in a stroller ;D

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 04:36:38 AM »
For both Happy and Jim's posts:  ::rofl::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 08:40:38 AM »

That's no worry at my house---my Jack Russell Terriers are so high energy, you'd have to tie them down to keep them in a stroller ;D

I was talking to a friend about dogs once.  I said something about Jack Russells and she responded with something along the lines of  "my God... those things are insane.  You'd get home to find paw prints on the ceiling from those things running around."

That quote reminds me of a magazine article I read.  They were discussing various breeds of dogs and attributes and everything.  Then they showed a picture of a dalmation with the text. "Dalmation: This dog is pure evil.  Unless you are a firefighter, stay away at all costs.  And even then, give it some thought before allowing this devil dog into your home."  Then something about inbreeding or something along those lines causing temperment problems.
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »
That quote reminds me of a magazine article I read.  They were discussing various breeds of dogs and attributes and everything.  Then they showed a picture of a dalmation with the text. "Dalmation: This dog is pure evil.  Unless you are a firefighter, stay away at all costs.  And even then, give it some thought before allowing this devil dog into your home."  Then something about inbreeding or something along those lines causing temperment problems.

Too true, too true.

My family had a Dalmation for 14 years or so (she was put to sleep this past winter).  We had to tranquilize her to go to the vet and muzzle her to clip her nails.  She was a nice dog during after she grew out of that puppy phase and before she got old and crotchety, though.

Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

airtac

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 03:31:00 PM »

I was talking to a friend about dogs once.  I said something about Jack Russells and she responded with something along the lines of  "my God... those things are insane.  You'd get home to find paw prints on the ceiling from those things running around."

She just needs to train them to wipe their little paws BEFORE they run on the ceiling  8)   Actually though, mine seldom exceed 3 feet (1 meter) in altitude :D   They are very intelligent creatures and need to be able to burn off their seemingly endless energy---when they get bored is when they can cause trouble.