Author Topic: CHAT!!  (Read 142903 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: CHAT!!
« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2008, 01:23:21 PM »
Sorry, after dinner I suddently got tired so I couldn't see out of my eyes and this morning I was suddently rushed out of the house to go shopping by my mom but I'll try to be on later today/tonight.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »
Ok Gilligan, I'm in the chatroom now  ::wave::

Edit: Ok I'll try again later.

Frank
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:46:19 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #272 on: October 15, 2008, 10:28:58 PM »
I'm in there  ::type:: ::type:: ::type::
EDIT:and i'm no longer in there.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:42:43 PM by 4X-NTY »
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #273 on: October 18, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »
Edit: I'm no longer in at the moment

Darn, just missed Gil and Gibbo :(

Frank
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 10:48:03 PM by Frank N. O. »
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2008, 05:22:12 AM »
Late Night Chat!  C'mon in!   ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #275 on: October 20, 2008, 05:20:19 AM »
I've got the chatroom open again tonight for a little while tonight.   ::type::

Closed for business after an hour.  Great chatting with ya, Gibbo!   ::drinking::
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 06:28:09 AM by Rooster Cruiser »
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #276 on: October 26, 2008, 03:27:35 PM »
I'm just posting this to re-assure people that there has been activity in the chat-room recently, last night I got a nice chat first with Matt (Rooster Cruiser) and then later with Gina (Hookedonflight). So when you got the time and the mood to chat about aviation or something you can try and stop by. For me though atm I'm mainly there evening and night CET (here we just went back to normal time aka wintertime).

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #277 on: October 28, 2008, 01:09:48 AM »
::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave::MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2008, 07:44:25 PM »
Oh man is it good to be back! My PSU (it turned out) finally gave up and I couldn't turn the computer on for two full days ::eek:: but with the help from my brother I got a new PSU fitted and the rest of the parts checked out and now it seems to work. Turns out the old PSU had been used for just under 3 years, although then again I still got the old PSU from my 1998 PC and it's still working and it was used regularly for several years before I upgraded.

I see I got a ton of posts to catch up on and then I hope to get the chance for some more aviation chat so don't be a strange now Gibbo (and the rest of you) ::wave::

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

hookedonflight

« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2008, 10:17:01 PM »
Oh man is it good to be back! My PSU (it turned out) finally gave up and I couldn't turn the computer on for two full days ::eek:: but with the help from my brother I got a new PSU fitted and the rest of the parts checked out and now it seems to work. Turns out the old PSU had been used for just under 3 years, although then again I still got the old PSU from my 1998 PC and it's still working and it was used regularly for several years before I upgraded.

I see I got a ton of posts to catch up on and then I hope to get the chance for some more aviation chat so don't be a strange now Gibbo (and the rest of you) ::wave::

Frank

you still in there Frank?

hookedonflight

« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2008, 10:30:29 PM »
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Anybody in Chat???????????????????????????????????

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #281 on: October 29, 2008, 10:46:11 PM »
No I'm not there atm, I'm just making dinner but I'll be back online in about 45 minutes maybe. I'll write here when I'm there (hehe that sounds funny).

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #282 on: October 29, 2008, 11:29:21 PM »
Ok now I'm there and you left the very second I entered (ok actually I can clearly see it was because it hadn't registered you as logged out)  ::wave::

I'll stay in there while replying to posts.
Edit: Done, I'll try again later.

Frank
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 12:25:55 AM by Frank N. O. »
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #283 on: October 31, 2008, 10:46:13 PM »
ITS OONN!!! probably won't wait for long, I'm a bit tired...
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #284 on: November 02, 2008, 03:58:56 AM »
Yo GIBB DOG ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES