Author Topic: CHAT!!  (Read 142891 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: CHAT!!
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2007, 12:41:36 PM »
We Shirley do! Late-night/early morning danish time seems to be a good time to catch you guys online, Gil, Roost, Mike, Mom, Gibster etc.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2007, 05:18:24 PM »
Early and late Danish afternoon to catch me! ::wave::
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2007, 03:43:57 AM »
Atm I go asleep in the early afternoon by my times are changing so perhaps, but this time I can see I just missed Gilligan. Edit: No I didn't and PiperGirl's there as well :)

Frank
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 03:47:17 AM by Frank N. O. »
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2007, 04:42:12 AM »
Hola.. ::whistle:: ::whistle:: ::type:: ::type::
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2007, 05:23:24 AM »
I'm at home and on my desktop, so I am able to access the chatroom. 

Question:  Why is it that every time I go into the chatroom, I see one or two names there that immediately flash off?  I figure the server is reporting whoever was last in the room recently, but it confuses me.  Have I offended so many in here that they immediately sign off the moment they see my happy s/n come into the chatroom?   ::thinking:: ::sulk:: ::unbelieveable::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2007, 05:38:45 AM »
Sometimes the log-in lingers even after the person has logged out. Sometimes it quites when the chat updates when you log in, I've seen it too, other times you have to press the refresh browser button get the correct number of log-ins.

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2007, 02:43:55 PM »
Funny, I usually see you like that in chat :)

Does that mean you are back from Baja? How did your team do?

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2007, 03:11:15 AM »
Up for a chat Gilligan?

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2007, 03:24:55 PM »
 ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2007, 03:39:40 PM »
Does that mean you are back from Baja? How did your team do?

Fabo, the Baja 1000 is set to begin Tuesday, 13 November 2007.  Race runs from Ensenada to Cabo San Lucas this year, a distance of 1295 miles.  This is the longest race they have ever done for the 1000.  I am currently in central Mexico (Leon Gto) on a trip, but I have been running back and forth to Baja for the past week.  I am returning to the USA by way of Laredo TX, then home on Wednesday.  Thursday I go back down to Baja to drop off some fellas.

I will be in Baja on both Monday and Tuesday of next week.  On Race day, after the last racer has left the starting line I will transport the head of the Race organization and some VIP's from BF Goodrich from Ensenada to Cabo.  Then I will reposition to Loreto where I will pick up my co-pilot and radio operator and we will be airborne during the night hours as airborne command post.

My team is always in contention (top 8 or better), and we will see how well they do this year.

Too bad I'm on the laptop Gilly.  I see your in the chatroom, and I'd love to chat with you today.
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2007, 04:04:09 AM »
Ok I'm awake again and it's about 1 hour until my 5th morning walk  ::wave::

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2007, 04:44:16 AM »
Still 15 or so minutes for my walk (the lights outside are off so I can't walk early anyway).

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2007, 05:03:16 AM »
Your 15 minutes are up, now it's time for a walk that hopefully doesn't take much more than 15 minutes (the only reason it'll take more is that I'll need to stop and rest).

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2007, 02:25:41 AM »
 ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2007, 05:38:57 AM »
Sorry Gil, but I was up late since my brother was over so I just up less than an hour ago, but at least I made my walk and it went as good as yesterday.
I don't suppose there's a chance you'll be online later?

And what happend to Gibbo btw?

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci