Author Topic: CHAT!!  (Read 142958 times)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
Re: CHAT!!
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2007, 06:28:16 AM »
Sorry everyone.  I am afraid my current company laptop won't install Adobe Flashcard.  Without it, I cannot enter the chatroom.  Maybe someday my employer will get me a laptop puter that will allow this again.   :(
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »
im up for chating
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline catisfat

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »
The sad truth about the Cat:

one day you come home only to find a Cat sitting on your door step.
And against your better judgement you let the Cat in.
Not a bad Cat you think, house broke, don't eat much and hasn't tore up the furniture.
just as you become fond of the Cat, you turn your back, and the Cat is gone.
so you look off into the distance and wonder to your self "were did that bloody Cat go"?

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2007, 04:35:31 AM »
 ::wave::

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2007, 04:40:09 AM »
 ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave:: ::wave::

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2007, 09:29:15 AM »
In there! ::wave::
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

airtac

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2007, 05:28:30 PM »

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »
Jim, I think he said that at the time of posting he was in the chat-room. It seems that almost all the last many messages in this thread solely have the purpose of notifying that the poster is currently in the chat-room.

I've been keeping some un-even sleeping hours so I've been a bit abscent from the chat-room but I'll visit when I can.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

airtac

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2007, 11:30:33 PM »
Jim, I think he said that at the time of posting he was in the chat-room. It seems that almost all the last many messages in this thread solely have the purpose of notifying that the poster is currently in the chat-room.

I've been keeping some un-even sleeping hours so I've been a bit abscent from the chat-room but I'll visit when I can.

Frank
UUUUHHHHH!!!!

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2007, 01:41:23 AM »
Ok, now I need an explanation. What do you mean by uuuuuhhhhh? Did I write something wrong? I was a bit unsure of a few spelling there since I haven't used those words that much lately. I haven't slept irregularly because I've been out getting booze and strippers if that's what you're hinting at  ::rofl::

Edit: I just logged on to the chat and saw your account there, although it must've been an error since it vanished as I refreshed. In any case I'll be hanging around there a little while longer.

Frank
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 01:43:43 AM by Frank N. O. »
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2007, 02:27:31 AM »
I haven't slept irregularly because I've been out getting booze and strippers if that's what you're hinting at  ::rofl::
Frank

See, there's the problem...normally, if I am sleeping irregularly, you can guarantee that beer and strippers are involved..   ::drinking:: ::rofl:: ::whistle:: ::drinking::
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

airtac

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2007, 03:14:25 AM »
Ok, now I need an explanation. What do you mean by uuuuuhhhhh? Did I write something wrong? I was a bit unsure of a few spelling there since I haven't used those words that much lately. I haven't slept irregularly because I've been out getting booze and strippers if that's what you're hinting at  ::rofl::

Edit: I just logged on to the chat and saw your account there, although it must've been an error since it vanished as I refreshed. In any case I'll be hanging around there a little while longer.

Frank
I meant to say UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--(I see) ::type::

Chat--I stayed for 3 minutes---now I can say been there, done that

Offline RagDragger

• Fledgling
  • Indian Name: Running Tab
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2007, 02:24:39 AM »
Anyone else?
God looks out for drunks and dumb animals.  Fortunately, I qualify on both counts.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2007, 02:46:07 AM »
Just for the record then Gil and I had a nice chat.

Hmm, that's funny, my clock says it's 03:45, but it says Gil posted 03:59.07  ::rofl::
I guess I need to adjust the clock since Denmark left summertime sunday morning.

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2007, 11:34:56 AM »
Just for the record then Gil and I had a nice chat.

Hmm, that's funny, my clock says it's 03:45, but it says Gil posted 03:59.07  ::rofl::
I guess I need to adjust the clock since Denmark left summertime sunday morning.

Frank

It was a nice chat :) We need to have more!!

Cheers
Gil :)
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES