Author Topic: CHAT!!  (Read 142893 times)

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
CHAT!!
« on: April 11, 2007, 03:45:00 AM »
C'mon people we have a chat here. and only 2 people are on it. When you log in to Chicken Wings, you should log into chat as well! :) :) :) :)
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: CHAT!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 01:09:51 AM »
C'mon people, log onto the chat when you come on!!

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 01:22:02 AM »
ok ok I'll try. It's not lack of interest to talk, just look at my post-count hehe, it's just hard sometimes to make sure I got enough time for a decent chat, but I'll try now.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 06:36:13 PM »
We had five people last night. That's gotta be record or something!   ::unbelieveable::

We should have more. Everyone when you log into The Forum, right click on Chat, and load it into a seperate page. Chat and surf all at the same time.

Is surfing the internet still the right term? ??? ??? ???

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 06:52:59 PM »

Is surfing the internet still the right term? ??? ??? ???

Just don't fall off....

"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 12:08:33 AM »
That was really cool last night/day/morning depending on if we went by danish, american or australian time (we had people from all those places at once there) and I'm going back in, I just woke up so I need something to wake up on.

Surfs up dudes!

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 03:52:29 AM »
Chat's starting to lose people. We've had up to six people. Chat people chat. Learn about your fellow aviators.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 03:54:12 AM »
Roger Wilco, I'll try going online again (I have actually looked a few times but no-one was there). I do try to mainly come in when I know I got time for a longer stay and not just a 3 minute hello since I know the talks can easily become hours long  |:)\

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 06:41:27 AM »
Bah, all the talk and no one's home
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 06:45:23 AM »
Actually me, Gilly and Skippy uhm, I mean Gibbo actually had a great big long talk just after I posted above, you just missed it, but please try again later tomorrow, it's sleeping-time in Canada, afternoon in Australia and here it's morning and we're about to go out and drive to the store, a trip that'll take several hours ::wave::

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 10:19:44 AM »
Actually me, Gilly and Skippy uhm, I mean Gibbo actually had a great big long talk just after I posted above, you just missed it, but please try again later tomorrow, it's sleeping-time in Canada, afternoon in Australia and here it's morning and we're about to go out and drive to the store, a trip that'll take several hours ::wave::

Frank

HA HA "Skippy" that's what the greek/italian community call us!!!! HA HA now the Danish as well  ::rofl::, on ya mate  :D :D
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 02:51:24 PM »
I take it the smilies mean you weren't offended which was the last thing I wanted, but actually it was inspired from the chat-room names Gilly and then I thought about the tv-series Skippy (or was it a different name?) Skippy/Gibby sounds kind-of similiar doesn't it? I personally call Gil for Gilligan since he calls me Franklin :D (this also is meant to get a laugh, but if it doesn't then please give me a quick notice).

Talk to you later guys (and hopefully gals too since both Happy and Momski have been there as well  8) ) I wonder if we can catch one, or both, of the brothers too.

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »
It's all smiles :) and laughs :D Frank(lin) absolutley not offended , and i agree hopefully we will see a few more in the chat  ::type::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 11:22:46 PM »
Bah, all the talk and no one's home

??? ???

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster