Author Topic: I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!  (Read 11530 times)

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 09:57:49 PM »
Hey, any alcoholic port in a storm.
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 10:11:55 PM »
I prefer Heineken myself...

I hope there won't be an argument about the beer brand when it comes time to get doused with beer after Airtransrecon passes his checkride....  ::sick::

HEY don't waste any Hieneken on the floor BUT!!! :'(  Douse him in a lesser beer!!!  ::drinking:: say something from Victoria Australia BLAH!!  :D PLLLEEEASEE  :-\
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 05:24:38 AM »
Gibbo my good mate, is there a Crown lager down there?  I think that was the name anyway...  it was something like that.  Boy, it was OTAY!!!

Mmmm, mmm....  yumm yummm....  I wish I could recall the name.     ::loony::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 05:38:32 AM »
 ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::

G'Day Mom,

You have tasted THE BEST BEER WE MAKE ....CROWN LAGER or CROWNIES (local lingo  :D::drinking::

I have a dozen in the fridge awaiting my arrival home WOO HOO!!!!   ::drinking::  as Homer says "MMMMMM BBBEEEEERRR!!!" If he was an Aussie it would be "MMMMM CRRROOWWWNNIIIEE!!!!" ;D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 05:41:55 AM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 05:57:36 AM »
THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MAN, I'M A DISPLACED AUSSIE, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That beer is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  good. 

Thank you, I have been wondering what the name was...  and that is IT.  We had these nice little mini-apartments there, with kitchens, wow, once I found that, well, you know what MY fridge was full of.  Of course, it didn't take long for everyone to figure that out, either!!!!!!

Gee, I might have to save that picture.  HEH HEH.     ::drinking::

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 06:04:46 AM »
I hear ya Mom....always have Crownies in the fridge.....until your brother in-law comes over  ::complaining:

I wonder if Carlton exports it to the US??

HANG ON....On second thoughts, there are more of you guys than us, if we export it over there and you guys get to liking it....and we won't have any left for...... ME :'( :'( :'(   

NO, I don't think there will be any exporting of Crown Lager ::sulk:: ...it's mine I tell ya.....MINE!!! ::complaining: 

The last thing this world needs is a displace Aussie Beer  ::rofl::

Anyway,  Work is over ....I'm off to enjoy my Crownies, i'll have a couple for you Mom!!!!!   ::drinking:: ::drinking::

HAVE A GREAT EASTER Y'ALL AND STAY SAFE.. ::wave::
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 06:13:07 AM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 06:18:24 AM »
Awww........  thanks!!  I'll sleep better now, knowing I've "enjoyed" those Crownies!!!

Cheers, S'Mom****    :-*

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 10:52:23 PM »
Gibbo, we must have the same brother-in-law......  I was a broke little fire puke and was desperately spending any spare dimes on flying lessons, and it was a BIG sacrifice to come up with a couple cold beers for the weekend.....  and I had a brother-in-law who would actually stop by my apartment when in town, let himself in (everyone knew where the key was), eat what little food there was, and WORST OF ALL, DRINK MY BEER!!!!!!!!!    ::complaining:

It ended all of a sudden, when I threw his lazy a** out.  It also cut down on phone calls from my sister.  Heh heh, funny how that works....

And it wasn't my imagination ----  when my sister told my Dad she was really going to marry this "person", my dad slowly lowered the newspaper he was reading, looked at her and said evenly:  "I can take a joke....."

He was such a wise man.......    ::bow::

;)

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 01:51:01 AM »
Dad's do have such great senses of humour!!! When my sister came home with her tounge pierced  :o Dad looked at her and went "Now how do you expect to meet a nice boy with that lisp you bought?  ::rofl::

Yeah my brother in law NEVER brings his own over here AND if we go to his place for dinner or a BBQ etc I HAVE TO TAKE MY OWN there 'cause he never has any AND THEN DRINKS THE ONES I BOUGHT OVER!!!!!  AAARRRGGHHH ::knockedout::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 02:09:58 AM »
Oh that is good.  I like your Dad!!     :D

And I think we have the SAME brother-in-law.  This guy sounds the same -- except (I would bet) he's actually worse....  my other sister had a contest once to see if we could think of ANYONE who liked this guy (even a TEENY bit), and we couldn't come up with a soul......  except for the airhead who married him......  HA.     ::loony::

airtac

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 03:58:21 PM »
What is it the Canadians say?  "American piss water"?  No, I don't really like Miller Lite.  MGD isn't bad, but I think any Michelob product is just about the best American beer you can get.  Except that Ultra crap.
Yes, that's exactly what it's called----and at the top of that list is anything brewed by Budwieser.   That's what the Clydesdales are for, to provide flavor ::whistle::

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2007, 08:40:25 PM »
 ::sick:: american beer... I can hardly understand you cal it a beer.

British beer are drinkable. Some british beer are good.

German beer is good. Some german beer is perfect.

Aussie Foster is tasty.

Nothing can compete with czech beer. Not even slovak beer.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 10:16:46 PM »
Oh that is good.  I like your Dad!!     :D

And I think we have the SAME brother-in-law.  This guy sounds the same -- except (I would bet) he's actually worse....  my other sister had a contest once to see if we could think of ANYONE who liked this guy (even a TEENY bit), and we couldn't come up with a soul......  except for the airhead who married him......  HA.     ::loony::

G'Day SoccerMom,  Sorry for the slow reply (Easter holidays ... no computers at the place we were! ???) Sounds like the same Guy alright :D my wife and i are off both of them, her sister has the same habits with wine at our place  ::complaining:

YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 10:30:24 PM »
::sick:: american beer... I can hardly understand you cal it a beer.

British beer are drinkable. Some british beer are good.

German beer is good. Some german beer is perfect.

Aussie Foster is tasty.

Nothing can compete with czech beer. Not even slovak beer.

MMMMmmm ::thinking:: maybe you should startup a "My Favorite Beer" thread  ::rofl::
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 07:12:11 PM »
G'Day SoccerMom,  Sorry for the slow reply (Easter holidays ... no computers at the place we were! ???) Sounds like the same Guy alright :D my wife and i are off both of them, her sister has the same habits with wine at our place  ::complaining:

No worries mate!!  Just a bit of a drag to think you have the same kind of relatives!!  HA.   ::)