Author Topic: a gem I found today  (Read 24188 times)

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
Re: a gem I found today
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 03:38:18 AM »

::rofl:: ::rofl:: OH NOOOOOOO, you two are a feckless pair---------------BADBADBAD, ::eek:: Daddy Airtac is gonna ground you both---- ::complaining: ::complaining:
I want you both in quarters by 1900 hours ::complaining: or else ::rambo::

I knew I'd be in trouble hanging out the coup sooner or later......its gonna end in tears...... :'(
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

airtac

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 03:40:56 AM »
Ohhhhh kayyyyy  Dad.....  you are right....  we've been bad.....  but what do you expect, when the poor man is sitting in the rain, watching fires on CNN, while being held hostage "in case they might want to do a burn"?!?!

Why, it's enough to make a grown man go shopping for lingerie!!!   ::whistle::

8)

Well, i did find some pantyhose that makes my butt look sexy ::eek:: ::eek::

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 04:10:48 AM »

TMI ---- I knew you "stuck wing" people had some scary "issues"........  :o  :o  :o
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

airtac

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 08:44:19 AM »

TMI ---- I knew you "stuck wing" people had some scary "issues"........  :o  :o  :o

"SCARY"----You savage beast, yoiu !!!! :D

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 01:59:22 AM »
Scary issues hey?!?     
Long, long ago....  in a place far away....

I worked with a guy who wanted to torment a woman on our woods crew...  she didn't have much of a sense of humor... okay, okay, she had NO sense of humor.    ::sulk::

He snuck off in the woods before lunch, circled back to our truck while we were working, got into her PG bag, found her leopard-skin-print one-piece swimsuit, ran up the road, stripped to his Whites workboots, SOMEHOW squirmed into the about-to-burst suit, then sassily sashayed down the middle of the road as we all sat down in the dirt to eat lunch. 

WOW.  What a reaction!  Screaming, yelling, hooting, hawing, uncontrollable laughter...  and some of us ended up passing peanut-butter sandwiches through our noses, we were laughing so hard...... 

Ya GOTTA have a sense of humor.............  whether your butt looks sexy in pantyhose, or NOT.   ::whistle::

(Talk about an image being burned into one's retina...  I can still see that guy as plain as day, right now.  Now THAT's scary.)
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 03:05:54 AM »
Scary issues hey?!?     
Long, long ago....  in a place far away....

I worked with a guy who wanted to torment a woman on our woods crew...  she didn't have much of a sense of humor... okay, okay, she had NO sense of humor.    ::sulk::

He snuck off in the woods before lunch, circled back to our truck while we were working, got into her PG bag, found her leopard-skin-print one-piece swimsuit, ran up the road, stripped to his Whites workboots, SOMEHOW squirmed into the about-to-burst suit, then sassily sashayed down the middle of the road as we all sat down in the dirt to eat lunch. 

WOW.  What a reaction!  Screaming, yelling, hooting, hawing, uncontrollable laughter...  and some of us ended up passing peanut-butter sandwiches through our noses, we were laughing so hard...... 

Ya GOTTA have a sense of humor.............  whether your butt looks sexy in pantyhose, or NOT.   ::whistle::

(Talk about an image being burned into one's retina...  I can still see that guy as plain as day, right now.  Now THAT's scary.)

What? I do that everyday. Uh whoops. Too much said ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony:: ::loony::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

airtac

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2007, 04:14:25 AM »
"passing a peanut butter sandwich through my nose"   Mom, you gotta get published with picture language like that---HAAAAAHAHA  ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 10:54:29 PM »
ummm getting back on topic here, look what I saw today on tv!

https://www.spinmaster.com/product.php?productid=16237&s=havoc
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2007, 12:41:52 AM »
I think I've seen that in a toystore over here. Cool design but that styrofoam looks cheap when seen in real life, and also looks pretty fragile. Interesting blade-design btw isn't it?

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2007, 05:16:09 PM »
there's lot of things like that out there,they dont cost alot,30-50 bucks,and they fly for 10 minutes, recharge time is between 20-30 minutes,uses infrared,most of the times there 2 channels so you and your friend could fly two helicopters without disturbing each other signal,the weight about 10 grams,and the shell made from foam,so its easy to made a new one,i found an apache picco z,a cool toy...
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline The Dancing Bear

• Fledgling
  • DammifIknow where we're going!"
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2007, 06:49:02 PM »
Have you guys seen some of the stuff the "special missions" folks are flying across the puddle ?  That Palmcopter thingy ya got there is positively HUGE by comparison. They send video & all sorts of stuff I can only hint at. 'Course they cost MEGA $$$$ too !
A&P / IA. by profession, Parrothead by choice.

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2007, 05:33:41 PM »
Well, it did not have a nice landing, by the end. My cat was scared to death and I was still trying to fly it at least to the heading I wished....one evening, the silly cat, jumped on it. yes, it's stirofoam: and since it was not scaring anymore, fragile and motionless,  I'd dare say was taken away as a mouse. even though it's not destroyed, it isn't for sure aerodynamic anymore :( :(
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline The Dancing Bear

• Fledgling
  • DammifIknow where we're going!"
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2007, 12:05:32 AM »
That's what laser pointers are for ,silly. You get the cat all worn out chasing the lasers' dot, then you can play ,er learn to operate you flying contraption. Cats !!!   ( I have to live with 2 of them !)    Aaaaarrgghh!
A&P / IA. by profession, Parrothead by choice.

Offline arandomguy

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2007, 03:52:57 PM »
thats really cool, where did you buy it?
so basically I'm just some random guy who joined this cause i felt like it, yay first solo, me and my bro did it the same day!

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2007, 04:44:44 PM »
thats really cool, where did you buy it?

I had bought it in London at Harrod's (toy section, somewhere on the 3rd floor??? that place is a maze....). BTW I see it everyday more often in almost every toy shop around switzerland and italy so maybe you will not have any problem in finding one where you live.... :) :)
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.