Author Topic: Julio  (Read 9213 times)

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: Julio
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 11:36:58 PM »
Oh I'm not surprised anymore by the actions of friends anymore. Betrayal sums it all up correctly thats for sure.  Does your friend and his so called best friend still talk?

No way....I presume that you never forget certain things....

Everybody makes mistakes. But they keep building up until you say goodbye, and never forget.
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »
...start pouring out my past,..
Wrong: acording to your Avatar, you PURR instead of pouring ::thinking::
...espeacially when that friend is really shy.
Thatīs to be expected and we stop being shy ::banghead:: after a couple of "Friends" like that... ::knockedout::  We also start having real Friends instead. ::drinking::

DonYan ::wave::

For sure we start to have real friends.

PURRRRR ;)
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2007, 12:19:31 AM »

For sure we start to have real friends.

PURRRRR ;)

"Sometimes, actions speak louder than purrs"
-Garfield
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 12:24:37 AM by Baradium »
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 04:58:50 AM »
Well there are two ways to decrease the risk of getting a girlfriend stolen by your best friend: 1. Look like me and be hyper-shy and be interested in commitment although never having a single date ever which destroys the chance of getting a girlfriend in the first place, and 2. Have a woman as your best friend, that gives the benefit of having a nice woman to talk to which is enough for me, as long as I got a car to drive that is.

I do think that generally one doesn't chose who to fall in love with, at most then maybe someone can have some feelings stowed away, maybe like I may have by totally dismissing the idea of dating, but generally I don't think one can make one fall in love with someone, however falling in love and loving someone isn't connected and italian tests have shown that the emotion of falling in love fades away after 1-2 years at most. My parents were together around 30 years before he died and he loved her and helped her and cherished her every single day of his life since he met her and never ever cheated and became abusive or angry and even in some heavy oposition from my mom's bad days after her divorce from a bad first husband, my dad saw thrue that and still was there every single minute. That's true love (imho).

And like you can't make someone fall in love with someone, you can't change a story that's been written months in advance so I'm just going to sit back and wait until tuesday to see what will happend.

Frank
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 05:01:23 AM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 06:24:38 PM »
Well there are two ways to decrease the risk of getting a girlfriend stolen by your best friend: 1. Look like me and be hyper-shy and be interested in commitment although never having a single date ever which destroys the chance of getting a girlfriend in the first place, and 2. Have a woman as your best friend, that gives the benefit of having a nice woman to talk to which is enough for me, as long as I got a car to drive that is.

I do think that generally one doesn't chose who to fall in love with, at most then maybe someone can have some feelings stowed away, maybe like I may have by totally dismissing the idea of dating, but generally I don't think one can make one fall in love with someone, however falling in love and loving someone isn't connected and italian tests have shown that the emotion of falling in love fades away after 1-2 years at most. My parents were together around 30 years before he died and he loved her and helped her and cherished her every single day of his life since he met her and never ever cheated and became abusive or angry and even in some heavy oposition from my mom's bad days after her divorce from a bad first husband, my dad saw thrue that and still was there every single minute. That's true love (imho).

And like you can't make someone fall in love with someone, you can't change a story that's been written months in advance so I'm just going to sit back and wait until tuesday to see what will happend.

Frank

Wise man was talking....

at the points 1 and 2: Yes, it is working, but it sucks  ;) personal experience ::wave:: (like this smiley)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."