Author Topic: Julio  (Read 9215 times)

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
Julio
« on: March 06, 2007, 01:35:56 PM »
Hey, looking at how the as yet unamed pilot chick smiled at Julio's comment... I think she should fall for HIM! How about it? The nice quiet guy! That would really annoy the daylights out of Chuck, too...  ::banghead::  ::banghead::

Or maybe that's been the plan all along................?

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
Re: Julio
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 06:38:01 PM »
I like it Turbo!  After all, an A&P would be a big plus for any pilot in the significant other department.  Just don't have a fight right before your annual inspection.   ::type::

Phil

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 08:11:50 PM »
Yeah, good idea!   Besides, it IS the QUIET ones ya gotta watch out for...........    :-*
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »
That's the first thing I thought of when I read this strip.  ;)
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 12:08:43 AM »
Pooooooooooor Chuck! ::rofl:: ::rofl:: But somehow it's true that he already had his gracious moment with sally on the book cover of CW2! (and maybe that's enough!)
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 06:53:17 PM »
Count my vote for Juilo!

He also deserves his girl, and this would just make Chuck go ballistic (and that would I like to see  >:D )
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 10:51:14 PM »
I had a buddy do that. ::complaining: Hit on a girl that I knew, and were kinda flirting with. Regardless to say were not buddies any more, and how I didn't pummel the living crap out of him, I'll never know. I go for Chuck in this one.
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 05:29:51 AM »
I had a buddy do that. ::complaining: Hit on a girl that I knew, and were kinda flirting with. Regardless to say were not buddies any more, and how I didn't pummel the living crap out of him, I'll never know. I go for Chuck in this one.
We all know it´s the Chick that decides who among two flirters: we only get to vote for the Name
(Álex of course!)

DonYan the Barefoot Mechanic ::drinking::

We used to work together, and we flirted. Besides my former buddy looks like Elton Johns twin brother, and has a gross fat stomach. :P :P :P :P

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 05:41:47 PM »
we'll see what will happen, right  ;)
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 06:36:30 PM »

Call it a buddy, uh?!?  :-\

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »

This is what people differ in, in my opinion.

ALmost the same thing happened to me with my schoolmate, but i had no impact on us and we remained friends.

After all, it was the chicks choice, and I would always rather see girl happy with someone else then unhappy with me.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 07:23:40 PM »

This is what people differ in, in my opinion.

ALmost the same thing happened to me with my schoolmate, but i had no impact on us and we remained friends.

After all, it was the chicks choice, and I would always rather see girl happy with someone else then unhappy with me.

It wasn't just that, that caused me to stop talking to him. I don't want to start pouring out my past, but regardless to say, it was a complete shock that someone would do that to a friend, espeacially when that friend is really shy.

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 08:54:55 PM »
It wasn't just that, that caused me to stop talking to him. I don't want to start pouring out my past, but regardless to say, it was a complete shock that someone would do that to a friend, espeacially when that friend is really shy.

One of my closest friend had his girlfriend taken away by his best buddy and they both did not say a word about what was happening during at least six months, during which my friend was being then betrayed by his sweetheart and his so called best friend. Never be shocked by the moves that anyone can do in order to reach his interests. homo hominis lupus.....

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 09:24:48 PM »

One of my closest friend had his girlfriend taken away by his best buddy and they both did not say a word about what was happening during at least six months, during which my friend was being then betrayed by his sweetheart and his so called best friend. Never be shocked by the moves that anyone can do in order to reach his interests. homo hominis lupus.....

Oh I'm not surprised anymore by the actions of friends anymore. Betrayal sums it all up correctly thats for sure.  Does your friend and his so called best friend still talk?

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 10:02:58 PM »
Oh I'm not surprised anymore by the actions of friends anymore. Betrayal sums it all up correctly thats for sure.  Does your friend and his so called best friend still talk?

No way....I presume that you never forget certain things....