Author Topic: Cow went head to head with a ...... Helicopter  (Read 9508 times)

Offline Ragwing

• Rooster
Cow went head to head with a ...... Helicopter
« on: September 20, 2016, 02:04:48 PM »
Humanity’s dominion over the animal kingdom was called into question in far north Queensland yesterday afternoon, after a cow went head to head with a helicopter…and won.

“The cow escaped becoming roast beef and lived to roam another day,” it added.

Police are currently investigating the incident, but are yet to ascertain the cow’s motive. Reports that this is the beginning of some kind of coordinated bovine uprising cannot be confirmed at this time.

http://mashable.com/2016/09/20/cow-vs-helicopter/#cVbsi_JZZ5qT

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline MelvinGuthard

Re: Cow went head to head with a ...... Helicopter
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 07:22:37 AM »
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/cowswithguns

Alternative protein powder for muscle gain is here (lower quality video)

I can tell you that cows are definitely smarter than they look and can turn on you at any moment when your back is turned so be careful.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 07:18:23 AM by MelvinGuthard »

Offline MichaelBrown

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 07:30:41 AM »
I can tell you that these are the closest supplements that can be compared with phentermine and cows are definitely smarter than they look and its  can turn on you at any moment when you back is turned so be careful.

Cows are definitely dangerous than they look. A few years back I was walking by an innocent looking cow when she decided to lift me up with her horns and nd throw me away. I survived with a broken bone. Since then, I'm really afraid of the cows.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 10:17:04 AM by MichaelBrown »

Offline GeorgeValentine

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 05:36:29 AM »
I can tell you read about the Dbal max solution that cows are definitely smarter than they look and it can turn on you at any moment when your back is turned so be careful.

Cows are definitely dangerous than they look. A few years back I was walking by an innocent looking cow when she decided to lift me up with her horns and nd throw me away. I survived with a broken bone. Since then, I'm really afraid of the cows.

Haha. Happened to me too once. But she chased me first and then hit me. Reason for chasing me - unknown. Survived with just some bruises.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 10:56:27 PM by GeorgeValentine »

Offline MichaelMathews

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 10:09:48 AM »
Humanity’s dominion over the animal kingdom was called into question in far north Queensland and phenq where to buy yesterday afternoon, after a cow went head to head with a helicopter…and won.

Police are currently investigating the incident, but are yet to here ascertain the cow’s motive. Reports that this is the beginning of coordinated bovine uprising cannot be confirmed at this time.

Oh! wow I cant beleive it happend in reality. It is impossible. But anyway the cow enjoyed its day.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 06:53:58 PM by MichaelMathews »

Offline WalterBradshaw

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 12:07:57 PM »
Humanity’s dominion over the animal kingdom was called into question in far north Queensland yesterday afternoon, after a cow went head to head with a helicopter…and won.

Police are currently investigating the incident, but are yet to ascertain the cow’s motive. Reports that this is the beginning of some kind of coordinated bovine uprising cannot be confirmed at this time.

http://mashable.com/2016/09/20/cow-vs-helicopter/#cVbsi_JZZ5qT

Oh! wow I cant beleive it happend in reality. It is impossible. But anyway the cow enjoyed its day.
I also can't beleive what I am reading. It's interesting.

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 12:48:21 AM »
Those cows can be pretty mad! Must be the heat!
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES