Author Topic: Name That ????  (Read 736251 times)

airtac

Re: Name That ????
« Reply #705 on: December 22, 2007, 05:50:41 PM »
YAAAY FOR "EL FRANCISCO" ::bow::

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #706 on: December 22, 2007, 06:35:28 PM »
Actually I think it is either British or American... Lockheed of some kind maybe?

Nope.... It's Russian. The Beriev BE-103 which is a US FAA certified Aircraft. Think of it as a Baron that floats ::rofl::

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #707 on: December 22, 2007, 07:29:08 PM »
Actually I think it is either British or American... Lockheed of some kind maybe?

Nope.... It's Russian. The Beriev BE-103 which is a US FAA certified Aircraft. Think of it as a Baron that floats ::rofl::

Brian

Well I thought of Gils one :)

But I agree on Beriev, they do nice amphibs.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #708 on: December 22, 2007, 08:42:23 PM »

Brian

All right Fabo, not so fast. You need to tell us that helicopter cockpit. It's been driving me nuts!!! ::complaining: ::complaining: ::banghead:: ::banghead::
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #709 on: December 22, 2007, 09:54:27 PM »

Brian

Mil Mi-4

All right Fabo, not so fast. You need to tell us that helicopter cockpit. It's been driving me nuts!!! ::complaining: ::complaining: ::banghead:: ::banghead::
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #710 on: December 29, 2007, 06:43:14 PM »
here is a new "name that...." tried to crop it as musch as possible have fun, lets see if i can find more for you  ::thinking::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #711 on: December 29, 2007, 09:30:08 PM »
here is a new "name that...." tried to crop it as musch as possible have fun, lets see if i can find more for you  ::thinking::

Looks like something made by FOKKER, but I'll be damned if I can figure it out!! ::silly:: ::silly:: ::silly:: ::silly::

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #712 on: December 29, 2007, 09:49:05 PM »

Looks like something made by FOKKER, but I'll be damned if I can figure it out!! ::silly:: ::silly:: ::silly:: ::silly::
sorry gil our survey says: NO!!
please try again
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #713 on: December 29, 2007, 10:42:36 PM »
ok here is another one this time in flight
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 10:51:18 PM by Oddball »

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #714 on: December 30, 2007, 04:58:17 AM »
ok here is another one this time in flight

One at a time man, one at a time  ::silly:: ::silly:: ::silly:: ::silly::

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #715 on: December 31, 2007, 05:37:01 AM »

Alrighty, I got this one! Schroeder S1 Cyclogyro. Now the other one. I'll get it if it kills me

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #716 on: December 31, 2007, 01:09:22 PM »
well done gil you've won a cookie lol  |:)\

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #717 on: December 31, 2007, 03:58:12 PM »
well done gil you've won a cookie lol  |:)\

Cookie? Dude I think we need to have "The Chickenwings Talk". You see when someone does something awsome, guesses a plane, passes a test, or anything cool, the reward is not a cookie, but to be doused with beer and then taken to a strip club. Or you can be taken and doused with beer at the same time your in the club. You also drink the beer as well. So if I ever come to Scotland, you owe me a beer dousing and strip clubbing.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #718 on: December 31, 2007, 05:12:28 PM »
 ::rofl:: sorry gil you only win a cookie since it took you two guesses for the first pic, but ill make an exception for the second photo if you get it right you wil get.........................................................................two cookies  ::rofl::  ::rofl::

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #719 on: December 31, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »
::rofl:: sorry gil you only win a cookie since it took you two guesses for the first pic, but ill make an exception for the second photo if you get it right you wil get.........................................................................two cookies  ::rofl::  ::rofl::

Strippers, man. 2 strippers, not cookies