Author Topic: Hillarious  (Read 7280 times)

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Hillarious
« on: January 27, 2007, 11:27:10 PM »
This should make you laugh. It's in another language, but you can't help but laugh!!  ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d7RG-xjsxQ

IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: Hillarious
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 11:43:35 PM »
Can you tell me what the funny part is/when it starts because I stopped it as soon as the lady started crying because I can't really handle watching that kind of thing and the player isn't that good at fastforwarding so I couldn't scan the videoclip.
Btw, it sounded dutch to me.

Frank
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 11:45:11 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 02:03:45 AM »
Can you tell me what the funny part is/when it starts because I stopped it as soon as the lady started crying because I can't really handle watching that kind of thing and the player isn't that good at fastforwarding so I couldn't scan the videoclip.
Btw, it sounded dutch to me.

Frank

The funny part starts right after the lady is crying. It isn't that bad!
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline digits

• Fledgling
  • Dare to fly the impossible
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 11:18:56 AM »
yes, that language is dutch. it's a belgian show in fact. well, it's all fake, its part of a program that laughs with other programs on the belgian television. the name of the program is "In de gloria", the name of the fake show is "Boomerang".

the subject of this face show are medical blunders. the woman is paralyzed because a doctor hit her spinal nerve (or something like that), and the man, well... also something happend with him. it's possible very funny to watch, but it's even better when you understand what they say.

for example, there's a discussion going on between the mand and the woman about the low self-esteem they have because of their accident etc.

enjoy ! :)
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »
Ah that explains it, I thought something seemed strange, thank you. One question though, why is a belgium program spoken in dutch? I thought there was another language used there, in danish it's called "flamsk", but maybe that's only a regional dialect? After seeing it then I agree that it probably would be even funnier when one could the conversation.

Btw, I'd take a guess that the man's problem after surgury was the high-pitched voice, it sounded like possibly something to do with tonsil-surgury (man that actor must have a sore throat after that there since as far as I know then it's quite a strain to "fake" a voicepitch like that, the so-called paraluzed woman moved her feet visibly however).

Frank
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:04:09 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 05:41:05 PM »
wow, I am glad this is all fake!! 

can you imagine if this was real ??  :o  :o
Woah! how embarrassing would that be !!?? it's so plausible though, isn't it?! I could see something like that happening to me  ;) (just my luck)
i bet the host would get fired!
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 08:34:01 AM »
...And the man has had an operation and his male part removed, hence explained the quite soft voice. it seems they are worried about the lost chance of having sex anymore.
Ahhhhhhhh  ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead::
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 06:55:42 PM »
Remember, happy, it's all fake.  Don't want you to get a concussion there.   ::knockedout::
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 09:58:04 PM »
Good one Gulf! I presume I thought too much about how incredibly frustrating it would be!  ::rofl::
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline snader

• aircraftmech
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 11:55:42 AM »
yes, that language is dutch. it's a belgian show in fact. well, it's all fake, its part of a program that laughs with other programs on the belgian television. the name of the program is "In de gloria", the name of the fake show is "Boomerang".

the subject of this face show are medical blunders. the woman is paralyzed because a doctor hit her spinal nerve (or something like that), and the man, well... also something happend with him. it's possible very funny to watch, but it's even better when you understand what they say.

for example, there's a discussion going on between the mand and the woman about the low self-esteem they have because of their accident etc.

This is actually not a fake, the man got fired for this and now works at a radio station.

They are talking about horrible medical mishaps and the talkshow host tries as he might but he can't stop laughing.
And the language btw is flemisch belgian but dutch can understand it.  ::wave::
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:57:17 AM by snader »

Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics, u may win but u are still retarded.

Offline Ted_Stryker

• Chicken Farmer
  • Rooster
  • Never Forget 9/11/2001
    • Cyber Forensics
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 08:44:19 AM »

This is actually not a fake, the man got fired for this and now works at a radio station.

They are talking about horrible medical mishaps and the talkshow host tries as he might but he can't stop laughing.
And the language btw is flemisch belgian but dutch can understand it.  ::wave::

Wow... well.... they're talking criminal charges here against some radio jocks for a contest in which a female contestant died from drinking too much water, and for them goading her along.   Apparently the radio station is also in trouble.   This happened early on last month... so we'll see what happens to them.

Sometimes radio show types just don't get it!
We're going to have to come in pretty low!  It's just one of those things you have to do... when you land!  -- Ted Striker - Airplane!

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 06:03:24 PM »
Hey, Snader! Now I am curious. What are they talking about, do you know?
Why is the guys voice so high?  ::thinking::

Offline snader

• aircraftmech
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 11:09:42 PM »
Ok, I'll translate a bit:

Host: Marijke was 18 when a docter during a routine operation damaged her spinal chord. She became the victim of a dazed assistant.
We are today on 'boomerang' and will be discussing medical mishaps.

Host: what has exactly happened with your operation Marijke?

Marijke: well I was admitted to the hospital, was operated on my spinal marrow. sob.. sob..

Host: we'll come back to u in a moment.
Mr. u went to the hospital for a simple operation, well, what was that about?

Man: (high voice) well....

Host: (giggling)

Man: .... I had trouble with my throat wich turned out to be trouble with my tongsils.

Host: (having trouble not to laugh) Marijke when u came out of the narcosis and realised that life would never be the same again, how do u deal with that?

Marijke: well.... first with unbelieve....

Man: (high voice) unbelieve is really the best word for it and......

Host: (bursts out laughing at the man's high voice) ....excuse me.... excuse me....

Man: (high voice) unbelieve is really the best word for it and can best be described as......

Host: (bursts out laughing again)

Man: (high voice) because......

Host: (excusing his behaviour)

Man: (high voice) my first awareness was unbelieve and I thought, this isn't happening, this can't be true.

Host: (absolutely loses himself laughing)

Long pause......

This carries on for quite a bit  and the man explains that instead of his tongsils, his testikels had been removed and that what he misses most is not just the fysical but also those sweet words to his lover at wich point the talkshow host folds up laughing.
Desperate, the talkshow host turns to the audience for questions trying to stop his laughter. He asks a comment to one of the people in the audience and the man says in a very low voice. 'I had a similar thing happen to me'.
At wich the talkshow host loses it and cannot stop laughing alltogether.

He then goes on to say that after that incident the talkshow got cancelled.

Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics, u may win but u are still retarded.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »
WOW!!  ::unbelieveable::

I would be mad at the whole world if somebody took out my testicles instead of my tonsils!!  ::complaining:
Can you imagine??

Sounds like a bad joke! I always thought your voice getting high was kind of a myth and that it gets THAT high . . .
I don't know if I should laugh or be sad now! Thanks for translating.

I still have to laugh watching the video though.... does that mean I am a bad person?

Offline Fekke

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »
If it does, Im a bad person too :P
If you catch my drift...