Author Topic: Life Through Your Camera  (Read 768051 times)

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
Re: Life Through Your Camera
« Reply #465 on: May 08, 2007, 10:01:54 PM »

Hey Gman, I'm happy you volunteered our services but have you seen them jumper kids???--we might need to pack a lunch AND 2 or 3 cans of "whupass" to survive the day ::rambo::

G'day Airtac, 
The shops don't seem to sell cans of Whupass over here, can you mail me some over, have a certain person down here I need to do some Whupping  ::rambo:: of HIS Ass  ::banghead:: ( ;) right Mom and Gilly) BBBRrrrrr still makes me sweat  ::sweat:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::

Anyways back to the subject  :) I snapped this one on Sunday from the ramp at the aero club....It's soooo purty!!! And don'tcha just love the tow vehicle?  ::whistle::
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:06:11 PM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #466 on: May 08, 2007, 11:35:04 PM »

Hey Gman, I'm happy you volunteered our services but have you seen them jumper kids???--we might need to pack a lunch AND 2 or 3 cans of "whupass" to survive the day ::rambo::

G'day Airtac, 
The shops don't seem to sell cans of Whupass over here, can you mail me some over, have a certain person down here I need to do some Whupping  ::rambo:: of HIS Ass  ::banghead:: ( ;) right Mom and Gilly) BBBRrrrrr still makes me sweat  ::sweat:: ::drinking:: ::drinking::

Anyways back to the subject  :) I snapped this one on Sunday from the ramp at the aero club....It's soooo purty!!! And don'tcha just love the tow vehicle?  ::whistle::

Hey that's awsome Gibby!! I hope you get that guy! :D :D
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
« Reply #467 on: May 08, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »
Hey!  I've got one of those tow vehicles!  Only mine's blue.  8)
never tried towing planes with it... ::thinking::

Phil  ::cowboy::

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2007, 12:19:02 AM »
Hey... I got one of them there Volpar Beech 18's at my airport too

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #469 on: May 09, 2007, 12:20:45 AM »
Interesting. Is that a Nissan or maybe an early HiLux? I sadly didn't take this, but while on the subject of tugs, look closer at this http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0902385/L/
I used to know two others but after a long search I can't find them again, but I did find this http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0706480&size=L read the text! Look for it at airshows down there!

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #470 on: May 09, 2007, 12:35:04 AM »
Interesting. Is that a Nissan or maybe an early HiLux? I sadly didn't take this, but while on the subject of tugs, look closer at this http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0902385/L/
I used to know two others but after a long search I can't find them again, but I did find this http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0706480&size=L read the text! Look for it at airshows down there!

Frank

The first one is neat. If it's front wheel drive, then go with what works! :D :D

The second one is a horrible thing to do to a DC3.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2007, 12:50:41 AM »
The pick-up/off-roader was probably 4x4 and had the rear driveshafts removed together with most of the body.
The conversion on the DC-3 itself is great work, but I agree it would be nicest to have it in the original shape, even if no longer flying.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #472 on: May 09, 2007, 01:12:56 AM »
Hey... I got one of them there Volpar Beech 18's at my airport too

Brian

We should see how many we can find world wide at CW coop members airfields :)

YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #473 on: May 09, 2007, 01:17:50 AM »

Frank

The first one is neat. If it's front wheel drive, then go with what works! :D :D 

Hi Frank, yeap old Nissan Navara diesel trayback

Gilly, yeap shoudln't be allowed to happen to DC3's  ::loony:: Although it is based a the same airfield that the XCanadian Invader is hangared
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 02:33:37 AM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #474 on: May 09, 2007, 04:29:18 AM »

Frank

Hi Frank, yeap old Nissan Navara diesel trayback

Gilly, yeap shoudln't be allowed to happen to DC3's  ::loony:: Although it is based a the same airfield that the XCanadian Invader is hangared

That's horrible! What are they going to do to our Invader? ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek::

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #475 on: May 09, 2007, 04:43:04 AM »

That's horrible! What are they going to do to our Invader? ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek:: ::eek::

>:D >:D You don't wanna know  ::whistle::  he he he   :D ::whistle:: We have plans GILLY  >:D >:D
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #476 on: May 09, 2007, 04:48:58 AM »

>:D >:D You don't wanna know  ::whistle::  he he he   :D ::whistle:: We have plans GILLY  >:D >:D

I don't think we should export any more warbirds to Australia ::thinking:: ::thinking::

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #477 on: May 09, 2007, 04:55:02 AM »
Why not  :( ?? We need more buses ....uuummm.....and wot ever THAT IS that they made the invader into.... oooo think they better start again >:D  >:D
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #478 on: May 09, 2007, 04:56:04 AM »
Why not  :( ?? We need more buses ....uuummm.....and wot ever THAT IS that they made the invader into.... oooo think they better start again >:D  >:D

You are evil Gibby, you know that don't you? >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
« Reply #479 on: May 09, 2007, 04:59:33 AM »
Learned from the best Gilly ;D YOU >:D >:D
YEWWWwwwwwwwww