Author Topic: Life Through Your Camera  (Read 767987 times)

Offline gibbo_335

• Alpha Rooster
  • Flying the NT
Re: Life Through Your Camera
« Reply #1065 on: June 15, 2008, 05:54:22 AM »
Well heck Gibbo... It was wet on the ramp when you took the pic of your ride, so what ya whinin' about?  Hehe   ::whistle::

See that's what I was saying, the 5% rain is only when i wanna go flying  ::rofl::

'Mom nice pics from the topend too...LOVE IT!!

OH and another photo for Gilly, even the Kookaburras have a passion for Fosters here mate HA HA!!!  ::drinking:: ::drinking::
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:18:44 AM by gibbo_335 »
YEWWWwwwwwwwww

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #1066 on: June 21, 2008, 08:19:16 PM »
Thought this was the best place to do this: Here are some pics i took while at the Scone aerodrome (EGPT) open day. there where some very intresting planes there from Pitts specails,Tomahawk's, a replica RAF SE5a and a supermarine Spitfire MK26(home build 80% scale) oh and a amphib Husky. this is just a selection of pics will post more later. there are no flying shots since the digi camera i used was only goood for point and shoot stuff.
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #1067 on: June 21, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »
English call signs seem to have such character. You got TOM, and now WATR! :) :)
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #1068 on: June 22, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »
you liked that Gil well how about this and heres one of  a SA Bulldog reckon it was a former swiss airforcre trainer by looking at the markings.
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #1069 on: June 22, 2008, 10:46:12 AM »
Last year, when the local AA started giving SX-Uxx registrations to the Ultralights (same as sports aircraft or Microlights as you may call them) someone opted for SX-UFO  ::eek::

Too bad that was denied  ::rofl::
It's all Greek to me!

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #1070 on: June 22, 2008, 01:49:29 PM »
Heee, we are better :D There is a 150 or 152 Cessna with OM-UFO at local port :)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline leiafee

• Cockerel
    • "Lets go flying": Scribblings of a novice PPL
« Reply #1071 on: June 22, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »
A chap I know flies a Luscombe registered G-BTCH and took this great snap at a fly in!

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #1072 on: June 22, 2008, 03:48:35 PM »
A chap I know flies a Luscombe registered G-BTCH and took this great snap at a fly in!

And he parked his "BTCH" next to "SEXX"  ::whistle:: ::whistle::
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

airtac

« Reply #1073 on: June 22, 2008, 04:51:27 PM »
I'll bet you don't see G-BTCH and G-SEXX on the same day very often ::whistle::

Offline leiafee

• Cockerel
    • "Lets go flying": Scribblings of a novice PPL
« Reply #1074 on: June 22, 2008, 07:49:04 PM »
As I recall he titled it "SEXX with the BTCH"...

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #1075 on: June 23, 2008, 12:16:06 AM »
Whats that? is this a Coca Cola HQ badly disguised as a post office? i hope their selling coke,because if not, I'm going to eat some of the employees (i have something with eating peoples lately,i start ti think there's something wrong with me).
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

airtac

« Reply #1076 on: June 23, 2008, 12:44:51 AM »
Whats that? is this a Coca Cola HQ badly disguised as a post office? i hope their selling coke,because if not, I'm going to eat some of the employees (i have something with eating peoples lately,i start ti think there's something wrong with me).

EATING PEOPLE! ::eek::  I might need to have that interpreted ---over here that can cause divorce ::rofl::

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #1077 on: June 23, 2008, 01:00:27 AM »

EATING PEOPLE! ::eek::  I might need to have that interpreted ---over here that can cause divorce ::rofl::

Reminds me of a T-Shirt I saw a pic of on the internet...

"50000 battered women and I'm still eating mine plain?!?!?!?

;D :P ::loony::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline 4X-NTY

• Rooster
  • Everythings is alright
« Reply #1078 on: June 27, 2008, 10:30:44 PM »

where did you took the related picture? it's not fair... because of this i've been snacking puppies the last days,THINK ABOUT THE PUPPIES! (there's something wrong with me, i'm sure now).
i just want to state that those puppies are imagenery and over 18,and i'm not under any effect of drugs or booze (i like that word... "booze"... tee hee) and... forget what i was saying, so anyways, what happend to the coke post office?
Nitay "Pitz" Ronen

Offline Aviation Freak

« Reply #1079 on: July 01, 2008, 01:44:40 PM »
This is from the Jones Beach Memorial Day weekend air show this year.