Author Topic: Laughing is contagious!  (Read 7591 times)

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: Laughing is contagious!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 04:22:06 PM »
S.A.D. = Seasonal Affective Disorder  also known as Cabin Fever, mid winter Bla's, winter depression etc.  Suffered to some extent by all of us in the north country.

Phil

Hey, uhm... speaking of Alaska:

Where is your buddy "cj5 pilot" ??

Haven't seen him in quite a while...
Is he hybernating? waiting out the winter somewhere?
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 04:24:14 PM »
Your heavey pack boots will be better in a foot of snow than on ice.  Walking on ice is easy, as long as you keep your weight centered and don't move too fast.  You'll excercise muscles you didn't even know you had walking and falling on the ice.   ;)
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »
I've got some Danner winter boots, and apparently Danner never considered that if you're wearing cold weather boots you might be dealing with *snow* or *ice* and left boots that just around have horrible traction...  asking around it seems that most winter boots are like that, you have to go to less insulated boots to get the good traction...

I hear you there.  I usually wear lightly insulated hunting style boots with good wool socks most of the winter.  I only get my packs out when I know I'll be outside, and inactive for long periods.  Or when it's -40, then I wear them anytime I'm out and bring a pair of light shoes to wear in the office.

Phil

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 08:20:53 PM »
S.A.D. = Seasonal Affective Disorder  also known as Cabin Fever, mid winter Bla's, winter depression etc.  Suffered to some extent by all of us in the north country.

Phil

Hey, uhm... speaking of Alaska:

Where is your buddy "cj5 pilot" ??

Haven't seen him in quite a while...
Is he hybernating? waiting out the winter somewhere?

Well I talked with him last night, so I know he's still alive.  I think he's just busy with other stuff these days, you might look for him on "City of Villians".  I think he usually goes under the name Dago Red when gaming.  Either that or he's scrambling to get his CJ-7 ready for summer.  ::cowboy::

Phil

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 08:40:54 AM »
Nice clips mates. thanks for sharing. actually the first one I could not help but laugh. the second one is impressive. there were some really beautiful images, bt it made me wonder....I would be scared about what one really thinks about when looking at me :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:43:14 AM by happylanding »
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.