Author Topic: Chuck for president - Vote for Chicken Wings!  (Read 34369 times)

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
  • My da*n easy button's broken. Can I borrow yours?
Re: Chuck for president - Vote for Chicken Wings!
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2006, 02:28:48 AM »
yeah, it's down again.....
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2006, 08:31:56 AM »
Ah, uh, eh!!! The Webcomicslist seems to be down for good! Sorry, I forgot that the link is still in the post... I changed it now! Thanks for bringing this to my attention! So here's the "real" sites again:

TopWebComics
BuzzComix
Best Aviation Sites

There's an incentive at TopWebComics and BuzzComics, but we'd appreciate your vote for us at Best Aviation Sites too!! Thank you! |:)\

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2006, 01:18:39 PM »
Thanks! I vote almost everyday, incentive or not. On the days I remember, once at work and once at home! Keep up the good work guys!  ;D
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.

Offline cj5_pilot

• Rooster
  • "Fly Fast, Fly Low, Turn Left"
    • Alaskan Aviators
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2006, 02:00:05 AM »
(Just registered though I've been lurking for a while....looked like so much fun I had to play too :) )

"Honey, you did remember to send off that overdue payment for the hull insurance right?"

"No, I can't make the scheduled take off boss.  The plane has a problem with assymetric lift and thrust."

“No, I didn't crash.  I simply relocated the aircraft with extreme prejudice because of a total loss of the thrust and lift functions.” (from "Howling Mad" Murdock of the A-team)

"Yeah the surly bonds didn't like being slipped today....and the wings definitely weren't laughing..."

"San Jose we have a problem."

"Hey Boss...good news!  We just made the record books for the first ever deployment of an airbag in a plane!"

(ok, I'll stop now :P)

The average pilot, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy and caring. These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2006, 09:51:28 PM »
Howdy folks!

We were really sluggish with our updates recently, weren't we? Sorry for that and a big thank you to all of you who keep voting anyway!!

But! Now I have just updated our voting incentives!! One is a t-shirt design that we came up recently. We really like it and are planning to print it quite soon. Please take a look at it and feel free to give us some feedback here! The other pic is taken from our book and features a character from this very forum!  ;)

Here's our most important voting sites again:

TopWebComics
BuzzComix
Best Aviation Sites

Thank you very much!!!  |:)\ |:)\

Offline switchtech

• Cockerel
  • Climb, Communicate, Confess, Comply
    • SwitchTech's home page
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2006, 01:32:12 AM »
I really like the little guy.  Works for me!

jbs
The sky and land joined for one brief moment, then we flew - the ground a receding memory for just a little while.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2006, 06:57:13 AM »
Just a heads up, the current voting incentives are now translated strips of CW, very interesting, especially the one in Suomi which was the first I noticed when I clicked thrue the voting links. Is there a danish translationt too?

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 09:29:55 PM »
Just thought I'd mention it here too: New voting incentives are up!

TopWebComics
BuzzComix
Best Aviation Sites

Thank you very much!!!  |:)\ |:)\  ::bow:: ::bow::

airtac

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2007, 03:48:26 PM »

Topweb and Buzz are easy to vote but couldn't figure out how to vote on BestAv site---or does just clicking on it do the job?

Your indentured servent, airtac ::bow::

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2007, 08:32:48 PM »

Topweb and Buzz are easy to vote but couldn't figure out how to vote on BestAv site---or does just clicking on it do the job?

Me too...............
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2007, 08:52:23 PM »
You just click enter for the aviation site. Look at the adressk, it's a CW-specific link so the vote is automatic.
Btw, I love the Birds-joke :D

I also voted and gave CW full 10s across the board for the other aviation site linked on the main page  |:)\

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2007, 06:17:10 PM »

Yes, Frank is right! Just click on the "Enter" link. What might be confusing is that there's no possibility for us to insert a voting incentive, so you get these only on Topwebcomics and buzzcomix... Sorry for not explaining this in detail, but I thought it'd be too confusing and nobody'd read it anyway if I explain all the subtleties of the various voting sites.  ::knockedout::

But thank you all for your support!! We're in the top ten at bestaviationsites!! Yay!  ::bow:: |:)\

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2007, 11:34:27 AM »
Hi fellas!

Silly me! I forgot to mention that I updated our voting incentives a couple of days ago! So check out some new extra cartoons there! The one about the air race is actually one of my own favorites!  ;D

TopWebComics
BuzzComix
Best Aviation Sites

Like always, there's an incentive at TopWebComics and BuzzComics, but we'd really appreciate it if you vote for us at Best Aviation Sites too!! Thanks! |:)\

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2007, 11:13:01 PM »
Voted again. And on Webbed you're in the Top-10  |:)\

Frank

P.S. What was it Derryll thought he meant instead of Pylons?
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline AirScorp

• Rooster
  • Nick
    • Me on myspace
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2007, 12:27:18 PM »
Nylons :)

Me loves the dark tower one! LOVE IT!
It's all Greek to me!