Author Topic: which book to buy ?  (Read 14986 times)

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: which book to buy ?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 10:03:31 AM »
that's not a good proof !!!

he broke the little guy's heart !!! how mean is that!!  :'(
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 04:09:38 PM »
that's not a good proof !!!

he broke the little guy's heart !!! how mean is that!!  :'(

He's a cat. He suppresed is natuaral instincts to eat the guy. He wanted to, but he had to let him to go to his mother. I think that's being nice to chickens.
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 04:41:54 PM »
He's a cat. He suppresed is natuaral instincts to eat the guy. He wanted to, but he had to let him to go to his mother. I think that's being nice to chickens.

that makes me remember that I once had a cat who was as fat as garfield, but was a great hunter and, in the meantime, had some big motherly insticts. and, first thing is favorite pet was a small snoopy with which she used to sleep, and second, she repressed the natural hate for dog and, when my former dog was a puppy, she was always behind him taking care of him and playing with him....ohhh, the nature!
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 05:11:35 PM »
aha!!

so, in order to save the little guys life... he had to let him go....  ::thinking::
very Hollywood-like!

(still sad though) :-\
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

fireflyr

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 05:57:30 PM »
aha!!

so, in order to save the little guys life... he had to let him go....  ::thinking::
very Hollywood-like!

Speaking of cross species interaction, I wonder about Chuck's reaction to the Gieco gecko showing up for some dual ::thinking::   ---hey, who says lizards can't fly! :insert stupid smiley:

undatc

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 11:58:23 PM »
aha!!

very Hollywood-like!

Speaking of cross species interaction, I wonder about Chuck's reaction to the Gieco gecko showing up for some dual ::thinking::   ---hey, who says lizards can't fly! :insert stupid smiley:

or the aflac duck.  i dont know why, but i love them so much.  AFLAC

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2007, 12:04:10 AM »
or the aflac duck.  i dont know why, but i love them so much.  AFLAC

Thanks... I enjoyed doing those. The only bad thing about it was they wanted a white duck, meaning I had to wear lots of makeup... it was a real pain to get it all out of the feathers at the end of the day. Made me feel for Michael Dorn.

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2007, 12:41:42 AM »
Mates, what is AFLAC ?????????????????????????????????
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2007, 01:08:07 AM »

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeKZTcKS9Uw That was the first commercial; most folks think it was the best of the bunch. I liked it better than the others where I had stuff thrown at me (they didn't have enough budget for a stunt duck), but hey, it's all in a days work.

TM

fireflyr

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:48 AM »

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeKZTcKS9Uw That was the first commercial; most folks think it was the best of the bunch. I liked it better than the others where I had stuff thrown at me (they didn't have enough budget for a stunt duck), but hey, it's all in a days work.

TM
With your residuals from those commercials you should be able to bankroll the CW feature movie I'm writing as we type.   I haven't told the guys yet because I wanted to be sure we had the financing to cover the 200 defeathered (nekid  :P) peacock extras in the party scene after Chuck shoots Snoopy from the skies!
Also have several duck roles available all of which include eating live minnows at the interspecies orgy scene which takes place on board the Concorde which Chuck puts on autopilot whilst he joins the 8 mile high club!
If you don't buy a Gulfsteam that will be an extra 35M to put us in prodution!
OH NO!!......I think I'm becoming lucid------time for my meds  ::drinking::  m o r e   l.a..t...e....r....................... ::sleep::

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 03:32:36 AM »
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 04:33:55 AM »

With your residuals from those commercials you should be able to bankroll the CW feature movie I'm writing as we type.   I haven't told the guys yet because I wanted to be sure we had the financing to cover the 200 defeathered (nekid  :P) peacock extras in the party scene after Chuck shoots Snoopy from the skies!
Also have several duck roles available all of which include eating live minnows at the interspecies orgy scene which takes place on board the Concorde which Chuck puts on autopilot whilst he joins the 8 mile high club!
OH NO!!......I think I'm becoming lucid------time for my meds  ::drinking::  m o r e   l.a..t...e....r....................... ::sleep::

Actually not... I was severely injured in shooting one of the commercials,  ::knockedout:: ::knockedout:: and because I didn't have supplemental insurance (i.e., AFLAC) I lost all my money paying for things like rent, bills, and other expenses my regular insurance didn't cover.

It isn't easy being a duck.

TM

fireflyr

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 04:47:32 AM »

Actually not... I was severely injured in shooting one of the commercials,  ::knockedout:: ::knockedout:: and because I didn't have supplemental insurance (i.e., AFLAC) I lost all my money paying for things like rent, bills, and other expenses my regular insurance didn't cover.

It isn't easy being a duck.

TM
YES, I've noticed ducks do have large bills ;D :D ;)

undatc

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 05:54:20 AM »

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 08:03:21 AM »

YES, I've noticed ducks do have large bills ;D :D ;)

Some opt for a bill extension. Mine, however, is completely natural  8) 8)

TM