Author Topic: Deck the plane with... (december 19th 2006 strip)  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Deck the plane with... (december 19th 2006 strip)
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »
LOL, and Chuck's planning skills strike again :D
He's like a walking disaster isn't he? First he smashes the "precious" gift and now he renders the plane useless, although at least this time it's not broken so perhaps he's improving? :D

Frank

P.S. About the thread title then it's a play on the christmas song that goes something like: Deck the halls with boughs of holly, and since I think it sounds like decorating something in the spirit of christmas and seeing as the tree decor has migrated to the Skyhawk then I thought it would be a nice little joke. I hope people can get the joke now, especially those like me that aren't native to using english christmas songs.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 10:58:51 AM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: Deck the plane with... (december 19th 2006 strip)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:43:54 PM »
Little angles in airplanes? Little angels?
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »
Little angles in airplanes? Little angels?

Ah...  ::banghead:: Angles, angels, where's the difference anyway? ;D Thanks for the hint, I already fixed it!

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »
I gotta get some pics of the Five (yes that's 5) christmas trees we have at work.....

1 in the lobby
1 in the Bosses office
1 in the hangar
2 trees outside with lights on them

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."