Author Topic: Deck the plane with... (december 19th 2006 strip)  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Deck the plane with... (december 19th 2006 strip)
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »
LOL, and Chuck's planning skills strike again :D
He's like a walking disaster isn't he? First he smashes the "precious" gift and now he renders the plane useless, although at least this time it's not broken so perhaps he's improving? :D

Frank

P.S. About the thread title then it's a play on the christmas song that goes something like: Deck the halls with boughs of holly, and since I think it sounds like decorating something in the spirit of christmas and seeing as the tree decor has migrated to the Skyhawk then I thought it would be a nice little joke. I hope people can get the joke now, especially those like me that aren't native to using english christmas songs.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 10:58:51 AM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Leonardo da Vinci

Offline FlyboyGil

• Alpha Rooster
  • AW, CRAP!!!
    • MYSPACE!!!
Re: Deck the plane with... (december 19th 2006 strip)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:43:54 PM »
Little angles in airplanes? Little angels?
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, YOU'RE PROBABLY AT THE ICE CAPADES

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »
Little angles in airplanes? Little angels?

Ah...  ::banghead:: Angles, angels, where's the difference anyway? ;D Thanks for the hint, I already fixed it!

Offline BrianGMFS

• Rooster
  • My other car is a Firefly
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »
I gotta get some pics of the Five (yes that's 5) christmas trees we have at work.....

1 in the lobby
1 in the Bosses office
1 in the hangar
2 trees outside with lights on them

Brian

-

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."