Author Topic: Aircomplane.com  (Read 6030 times)

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Aircomplane.com
« on: December 14, 2006, 05:05:16 AM »
Stumbled across this today.  Haven't had a chance to really poke around, but apparently these people have a real unpleasant opinion of the airlines. They have some noble plan of changing the airlines or something.  I have a feeling it'll be a colossal waste of time.

http://www.aircomplane.com/

I would encourage you to check out this particular thread, especially the comments section:

http://aircomplane.typepad.com/aircomplanecom/2006/11/25_years_of_mar.html
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

undatc

Re: Aircomplane.com
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 04:11:28 PM »
hmmmmm interesting...

fireflyr

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 06:10:10 PM »
Stumbled across this today.  Haven't had a chance to really poke around, but apparently these people have a real unpleasant opinion of the airlines. They have some noble plan of changing the airlines or something.  I have a feeling it'll be a colossal waste of time.

http://www.aircomplane.com/

I would encourage you to check out this particular thread, especially the comments section:

http://aircomplane.typepad.com/aircomplanecom/2006/11/25_years_of_mar.html
Actually, it looks like a good scource of information on FF Miles and other obscure airline practices................

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 09:48:47 PM »
Actually, it looks like a good scource of information on FF Miles and other obscure airline practices................

You'd have to verify it all.  They seem to like slanting any data towards showing airlines negatively.  ;)
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 08:29:35 PM »
Some days we are not reading you Baradium! where have you gone?  ???
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 09:07:54 PM »
Uhm Happy did you mean to say that it's been several days (a long time) since he posted last? because otherwise I don't quite understand what you're saying, sorry :(
He was active in this forum less than 24 hours ago according to his profile btw

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 09:11:12 PM »
Uhm Happy did you mean to say that it's been several days (a long time) since he posted last? because otherwise I don't quite understand what you're saying, sorry :(

Frank

Uhhhhm, yes, Frank! It seems that, when I'm tired, my English looks like my real first sentences in that language. (I will always remember when I went to Wash DC to learn english and, entering the house of my family there, I said "house is happy" instead of beautiful (and let's forget the syntax!). Sorry, mate! :)
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 09:19:08 PM »
Nono, no need to be sorry at all, I just wanted to make sure I understood it, english is also my second language, although I could both speak, read and write it at age 8, several years before I got it taught at school (I read a lot of car and plane books that were in english, my old computer, C64 and Amiga were in english, english magazines and US tv-shows and movies).

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 03:29:00 AM »
I just now picked up on this thread....

Thanks Chicca, it's nice to be missed.  :)
"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"