Author Topic: Pimp my plane!  (Read 5690 times)

Offline cj5_pilot

• Rooster
  • "Fly Fast, Fly Low, Turn Left"
    • Alaskan Aviators
Pimp my plane!
« on: November 14, 2006, 04:31:48 PM »
Oh Em Gee!!!!!

I can already see the first time Chuck flies that:

Unidentified Pilot:  "Tower, Cessna Seven Five Seven Victor Whiskey.  I see an aircraft at my two-o'clock that appears to be on fire."
Tower:  "Chuck is that you?"

Hmmm....wonder if Julio is going to ban Chuck from the TV  ;D
The average pilot, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy and caring. These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: Pimp my plane!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 02:37:16 AM »
good one! HA HA!

another thought came up earlier, which we can put in the strip but certainly in the animation should it ever happen:

Chuck puts in hydraulics like the homies have in their Impala's and gets the nosewheel to bounce off the ground while blasting his music out of his sub-woofers which he had to take the rear bench out for ... HA HA !!

;D :D
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 04:34:39 AM »
Hmm....
Too bad the flames wouldn't look right on a boxy CH801.
The exhaust, though... HMMMMmmmmm....
 8)

Offline cj5_pilot

• Rooster
    • Alaskan Aviators
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 04:52:31 AM »
good one! HA HA!

another thought came up earlier, which we can put in the strip but certainly in the animation should it ever happen:

Chuck puts in hydraulics like the homies have in their Impala's and gets the nosewheel to bounce off the ground while blasting his music out of his sub-woofers which he had to take the rear bench out for ... HA HA !!

;D :D

ROFL!

Ohhh.....I LIKE that!
The average pilot, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy and caring. These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 06:13:03 AM »
ok another one (probably not even do-able in animation...but still) ...

...imagine:

"Footprint" pedals instead of the old ones that say Cessna on it !!!!

;D ;D ;D
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 04:14:59 PM »
LOL that was totally excellent!  |:)\  :D  8)
Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline chuckar101

• Rooster
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 04:16:44 AM »
Make sure it has the newest stereo sytem out there, with mp3 and the whole bit (no very little about them)  And if there's not enough room you don't need radios anyway.  That's hat the tower light are for.
WOW I did that!

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 05:16:38 AM »
Btw I just thought of something. The jumping cars weren't they made using hydralic shocks from airplanes? I think it must be part of the system to raise/lower the gear. I wish I could create flash animations because I got a great idea from this strip, or at least part of an idea: Chuck comming down the taxi-way in the pimped plane with the plane hopping on it's nose-gear with a bass sound playing and neons under the wings, or maybe hopping on the landing strip and the controller counting each hop as a touch-and-go and thus increasing the bill. Like that aviation joke with a schoolplane using a military airport and then after some touch and goes they ask how many they plan on doing more because the bill was up to 10K USD :D

Btw, last I read then there are performance exhuasts out for Cessna's now and Tiger's although while they are longer than the std. exhuast then it's not quite as long, or big as the one in the drawing :D

Do you have those gadgets in USA that has a tilting stick that when moving back and fourth can make a text appear in the air? It could be cool to have such a system on the propeller to show an image there, like a picture of Chuck LOL That'd sure scare away the birds wouldn't it :D

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 11:02:13 PM »
Like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F67oJwlACM&search=747%20landing

Obviously whoever came up with the title for this video doesn't know his airplanes.

Offline switchtech

• Cockerel
  • Climb, Communicate, Confess, Comply
    • SwitchTech's home page
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 11:43:02 PM »
Like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F67oJwlACM&search=747%20landing

Obviously whoever came up with the title for this video doesn't know his airplanes.

And that's why we all wear our seat belts during take-off and especially landing!

jbs
The sky and land joined for one brief moment, then we flew - the ground a receding memory for just a little while.

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 01:32:31 AM »
ok another one (probably not even do-able in animation...but still) ...

...imagine:

"Footprint" pedals instead of the old ones that say Cessna on it !!!!

;D ;D ;D

Hmmm...that one could end up in my homebuilt project...  ;)

Phil

Offline cj5_pilot

• Rooster
    • Alaskan Aviators
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 05:46:56 AM »
Which one?  :D

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 05:58:54 AM »
The BH Patrol, the Challenger's owner already found some pedals with bunny boot size heel cups for it.  Looks like big foot's plane!  ::)

Phil