Author Topic: Thank You to the Veterans  (Read 3178 times)

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Thank You to the Veterans
« on: November 11, 2006, 12:40:07 AM »
I would like to respectfully take a moment to thank all the Veterans who have ever served our Nation.

We appreciate our Liberty, and all that you gave to protect it.

|:)\   |:)\   |:)\   |:)\   |:)\   |:)\   |:)\   |:)\   |:)\   |:)\   |:)\ 

Don't make me come back there!!!!

fireflyr

Re: Thank You to the Veterans
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 03:27:34 AM »
 A huge thanks for the mention Mary, in days gone past, many heard disparaging remarks from civilians when we arrived home.
Thank God things have changed and our troops are coming home to an adoring populace.   My heartfelt thanks to all vets and their families but especially those who never came home!
God bless these courageous young men and women serving in the name of freedom.
 |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 03:40:54 AM »
I don't know if this is a special day in USA (I've heard of a day called Veteran's Day is that it?) but I thank and salute all men and women that have fought to defend/save good people (I hope this is an acceptable salute, if not then tell me and I'll remove/change the post but my intention is good),

|:)\

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

fireflyr

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 03:49:28 AM »
Thank you Frank |:)\

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 07:27:41 PM »
Excellent post!

As a US civlian all I can say is thank you. Thank you for everything you guys do/have done/will do for me and everyone else.  |:)\

Be safe! Do a good job! Come home!
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.