Author Topic: Database Error  (Read 11663 times)

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
Database Error
« on: March 10, 2009, 11:59:57 AM »
Oops! I just noticed that we had a slight database error today... When I wanted to take a look at the forum there only came an error message.   ::unbelieveable::

Fortunately it was not that hard to fix. So, sorry for the inconvenience! Can anybody tell me how long the forum was down?

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: Database Error
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 12:00:52 PM »
it was only down for a few minutes i think was in most of the morning.
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »
it was only down for a few minutes i think was in most of the morning.

a-HA! And what did you do?! Pressed any buttons you weren't supposed to?!  >:(

Just kidding...  ;D Phew, well, good to know... but I guess if it had been longer than that, I would already have received emails from you guys, right?  ;)

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 05:17:42 PM »
sorry Stef I erm sort of pressed the big red button with the white writting on it saying "ON PAIN OF DEATH DO NOT PRESS!!" sorry guys but it was calling out to me  :-\ :-\  what do I know about avionics/electrics im only a mechanic you know.......
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »
Uhm, I just tried to post in the thread about the new book, and now I can't find the thread at all, is it gone?

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 05:34:17 PM »
its still there frank

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 08:21:32 PM »
Ah sorry. I guess I wasn't quite awake yet (yes I wake up in the evening atm.), I guess I passed over it since it since I hadn't read the other new posts in the forum so I just looked at the top thread and it wasn't it. Thanks for the help  though  ::wave::

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci