Author Topic: As you may have noticed!  (Read 6848 times)

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
As you may have noticed!
« on: October 20, 2006, 03:05:46 PM »
...I haven't been really active lately :)
There are many reasons..... actually there is one and that is i'm a dad now.... and many other things :)
I've got a fulltime job (which leaves me not much time to do parachuting) and a family to take care of .

I'd like to thank every single on of you flyboys for helping me out when i was down, for backing me up when i was ... not being backed up (?) .... But... this is my goodbye to you folks :)

Take care, godspeed
(And always pack a parachute)

FlyingBlind....
Love you all

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Re: As you may have noticed!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 11:58:32 PM »
Congratulations! I hope all three of you are ok?

Take care and best wishes  |:)\
Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 09:40:29 AM »
Wow! Congratulations!! Goodbye and good luck with your life then! It's sad that you're leaving, but the best wishes from all the feathered folk here are with you!  |:)\

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 11:38:36 PM »
Congratulations to you!! 

Sorry that you are "leaving" but of all the reasons in the world, surely that is the most wonderful and exciting!!  Many good wishes to all of you!!  Wishing you much joy!!

|:)\   |:)\   |:)\

The Soccer Mom**
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 04:02:05 PM »
You can still stop by during those longe sleepless nights when the baby is crying, right?!  ;)
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 05:42:16 AM »
HA HA!!

I was just going through some old files (thanks to our lovely spammers we had lately) and noticed something:

We've had this forum for just a year now and FlyingBlind is the only guy who skydives, went to war, got shot, made it back, got his jaw smashed in, had a horrible motorcycle accident that left him in a coma, and had a baby all in less than a year !!!!  :-X

You guys gotta keep up!

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Offline Baradium

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 11:39:33 AM »
Welll shut my mouth and paint me red...   

"Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I stand my ground, and I won't back down"
  -Johnny Cash "I won't back Down"

fireflyr

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 06:50:58 PM »
WOW---I ain't seen that much drama in a short time since cousin Elmo tried to marry a Siamese twin after her sister had sex reassignment surgery! :'(
I mean to tell ya---I've been on the edge of my seat for a year now----What's next? :-\
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 06:55:24 PM by fireflyr »

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 06:59:07 PM »
WOW---I ain't seen that much drama in a short time since cousin Elmo tried to marry a Siamese twin after her sister had sex reassignment surgery! :'(
I mean to tell ya---I've been on the edge of my seat for a year now----What's next? :-\
Rolls on the floor laughinh my heineken off!! (I sincerely hope that was a joke because it sure sounded like one!).

Well a lot has happend to me and my family at least within the last two years but that's nothing funny to talk about, except maybe now that we might be getting a quality car but that's about it.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 10:48:52 PM »

Yeah, me too!
I noticed our visits have subsided a little last month. I though it was because of Thanksgiving, but now I am guessing it must have been due to the absence of his riveting tales of bravery !!!

;)

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 02:42:03 AM »
Congrats!
I'll be joining ya in March, when Zoe's due.
This morning I felt her move for the first time. WooHOO!

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 10:18:32 PM »

I was rummaging thru old posts and just found this one. Oh my god, I started laughing by myself during 10 straight minutes! You made my day, Fireflyr!! See? I was sure that being at home in front of CW was much better of being out, eating like a foie gras duck and having to party!!! :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 10:29:37 PM by happylanding »
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.