Author Topic: Gulfstream's Trombone  (Read 7621 times)

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
Re: Gulfstream's Trombone
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 01:17:07 AM »
Heads up C310R Captain!!!

If this happens and the group attends Airventure next year, you could have a situation that rivals that band that causes all that trouble in the Cessna 195 parking/camping area!!!!  :D :D

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline spacer

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 03:47:50 AM »
Heads up C310R Captain!!!

If this happens and the group attends Airventure next year, you could have a situation that rivals that band that causes all that trouble in the Cessna 195 parking/camping area!!!!  :D :D

TM

Just booze up the audience first. Then you can hit a few sour notes if ya like...

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 08:22:51 PM »
Hello Mates!
I never had any good ear, and never learnt to play any musical instrument well. but at school i had to learn to sing the flute.
I'm much better singing the door bell, though......... :) :)
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 09:01:23 PM »
How does one sing a flute?  That sounds really difficult.   ;)
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 09:19:20 PM »
How does one sing a flute?  That sounds really difficult.   ;)

Let me tell you: it is difficult and for me it has always been difficult. thing is I could not change it. and during the school representations I was usually standing on the real last place, so that nobody could see that I was playbacking on the others! :) music lessons were a nightmare and wonder if I was insufficient in music?!? :)
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 10:09:59 PM »
Ooh! Why didn't I see this topic earlier? I really love music!!

Like my brother, I enjoyed about ten years of piano classes. We didn't really have to fight about the piano at home, because neither of us was practicing very hard... Someday though I decided that I wanted to learn guitar, so I bought myself a classical guitar when I was about 17 I think, and a few months later my first e-guitar. The plan was to become irresistible for the girls, which I bet was the reason most e-guitarists started out in the first place. Needless to say, it didn't work... At least while I was practicing scales in my room, no girls mysteriously appeared. I was only annoying my brother with it!  ;D So, for all of you who have the same plan: You need to play guitar IN A BAND! That's more likely to increase your chances.   ;)

Anyway, some time later I formed a band with some of my buddies, and although I have played in a lot of other bands too, we're still at it! After 10 years (on and off) of playing with each other, we're a pretty tight band by now!  ;D If anyone happens to be in Vienna this weekend, we'll have the first gig since 2,5 years this Saturday! I'm really looking forward to it!!