Author Topic: PC Gaming  (Read 16523 times)

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
Re: PC Gaming
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2006, 01:29:49 PM »
Last night I was unwinding from the fireworks so I decided to load it up again. Well I left off right after you take that air boat and crash into stuff (that's not really part of the game, but that was the way I got through it  ;D) )

Well last night I entered the first (of I can only imagine many more) SCARY town. So I'm walking around killing alien zombies at night. Well soon I started running out of ammo. Well I can deal with jumpy alien zombies with a shot gun... but things get creepy with only a crowbar and that zero point energy gun. I had to stop when I got to the church and started to follow the father around... it was dark... and there were a lot of explosions outside that freaked me out. I'm already on edge with the weird noises from the game, I don't need extra ambient noises making things worse...   :o  :o  :o
 ;D
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
  • My da*n easy button's broken. Can I borrow yours?
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2006, 04:31:53 PM »
yeah, those fast running zombies are the worst! they give me the heebeejeebees.....
you're about half way through....
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2006, 06:15:36 PM »
heebeejeebees.....

Perfect word! You can hear them scream in the distance... then scamper across metal roofs... and climb up drain pipes. The pipes even twitch as they climb! Heebeejeebees!  ;D
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 11:11:11 PM »
I bacame a game addicted since I had an amiga 2000, that I later sold in 1995. the games were simply outrageously addicticting. I used to play the new zealand story (in the game you where a small chicken who had to save his brothers!!!), monkey island, indy jones, surgeon, the olympic games (winter), and a tons of others. with pc I never found any really addicting game, and had to wait until caesar 3 and lemmings to find some. I never bought a console because I know I could spend hours in front of it. My brother had one and one day we began playing micromachines (an unforgettable one!), and after 8 hrs or so, we were still in front of the game.........Now, I usually play things like simcity and tomb raider (that I usually disinstall after 2 days if I see that my productivity is dropping....) or the sims just to build the houses.....  :) :) :)

Anybody who tried Second Life in internet?!?!?

Amiga 2000 !? :D Wicked! I had a Amiga 4000!

Hmm...yes..i play...
Gunbound (Free web-based worms type fighting game)
Warcraft 3: TFT
Battlefield 2 (with Special Forces expansion)

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2006, 11:43:38 PM »
I just wanted to share... I just beat Half Life 2... GREAT GAME!!!
I was a little disapointed with the ending. I guess because I wanted it to go on forever... I'll just have to wait for HL3!  In the mean time, I'll have to play it again on Hard! ;D

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 06:06:22 PM »
I just wanted to share... I just beat Half Life 2... GREAT GAME!!!
I was a little disapointed with the ending.

yeah, i was kinda dissapointed too but i still love the game! i plan on playing it many many more times, well, i have already.....
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2006, 02:13:44 PM »
There is a walkthrough I was reading (the game glitched out at one point, a trigger wasn't being tripped to blow up a wall, to continue, so I though I was missing something) And someone had beat the game with the grav gun only! I'll have to find that again. That sounded interesting.

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 05:10:29 PM »
huh. hadn't heard of that. where was the glitch?

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 10:05:29 PM »
Mates, does anybody know if a Tomb Raider game is scheduled to come out in the next future?!?  ???
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 11:13:47 PM »
haven't heard, but i take it you're a lara croft fan!  :P

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 11:26:48 PM »
Tomb Raider Legend was only released this april, I think it'll be a while before a new one comes out.

Tomorrow I hope to recieve DarkStar One in the mail, a space-game with more than usual depth and story atmosphere, at least that's what I felt from the demo and it's kind-of flying innnit? ("innit" is english slang for "isn't it").

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 11:45:54 PM »
@ Plthijnx: a tomb raider fan, let's say that lara isn't exactly my type! :) in that case I like better splinter cell's carachter :) :)
@ Frank: thank you for the info!  |:)\ I never heard about a new release, so I will check if they already prepared also the mac version! Did you have your computer's broken part repaired?!?
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2006, 02:22:08 AM »
Lara Boo-....Croft....Croft...
Umm, Tomb Raider is definetly not my game....
Splinter Cell is fun though :P

Offline Have Blue

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2006, 04:17:56 AM »
Battlefield 2 (with Special Forces expansion)

Oh man, I LOVE special forces!  Warlord is the best!
"I'm sure as hell not a killer, but flying combat is like a game, and a guy likes to come out on top."
-George Preddy, P-51 ace

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2006, 01:37:35 AM »
huh. hadn't heard of that. where was the glitch?

In Follow Freeman there was a section on building tops... a Strider was supposed to blow up a wall, but there was no Strider. And the baddies kept respawning I ran out of ammo... So I loaded a few saves back and it worked fine. Just I spent a day and a half (not straight) at this one spot. Talk about frustrating, I broke down and looked up a walkthrough.

For the life of me I cannot find the Gravity Gun Only Walkthrough! Stupid internet... too much info  ;D
But basically once you get the grav gun that's all you use. There were a few exceptions where a bullet is needed to shoot a trigger... but basically that was it. I'll have to try that. But in the mean time... I'm addicted to Death Match. I haven't played a Death Match game since Unreal Tournament a few years ago... MAN IS IT FUN!