Author Topic: A&P, what kind of savings for an owner?  (Read 9954 times)

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: A&P, what kind of savings for an owner?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 09:23:54 PM »
HAAAAAAAAA  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      ;D

Oh, you are TOO funny!!!!!!!!!     :D

Believe me, I was thinking of some folks you don't even know....   but, your joke made me laugh anyway!!!!    ;)

GREAT to see you back in the chicken poop, er, coop!!!!!      ::drinking::    ::drinking::    ::drinking::    ::drinking::    ::drinking::    ::drinking::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

Offline G_Stratton

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 06:42:42 PM »
As a general aviation pilot, I would think that getting your AP license just to save money would be deluding yourself over the cost of aircraft ownership.

Getting the license because you love to learn and want a better understanding of how a plane works, and could work on your own plane, is well worth the time and money.

I agree with tundra flier about still taking my plane (I hope to own one soon) to a professional mechanic.

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 02:43:10 PM »
As a general aviation pilot, I would think that getting your AP license just to save money would be deluding yourself over the cost of aircraft ownership.

Getting the license because you love to learn and want a better understanding of how a plane works, and could work on your own plane, is well worth the time and money.

I agree with tundra flier about still taking my plane (I hope to own one soon) to a professional mechanic.

Well said.
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

airtac

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2007, 03:43:00 PM »

Well said.

WHAT GULF SAID |:)\