Author Topic: Interesting Photo  (Read 118169 times)

Offline chuckar101

• Rooster
Re: Interesting Photo
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2006, 04:48:54 AM »
wow what were they about a foot or so apart and I wouldn't doubt that the parachutist soiled himself.  Some People.
WOW I did that!

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2006, 04:49:59 AM »
what is this ebaumsworld-thing?
watching those videos almost makes you quit flying...

almost
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline chuckar101

• Rooster
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2006, 04:57:56 AM »
ebaumsworld is a website were people post all kinds of short videos.  they have anything from being hilarious to outright disgusting.  Another website is stupidvideos.com  The name explains itself but I haven't seen any aviation related videos on that one.
WOW I did that!

Offline chuckar101

• Rooster
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2006, 05:14:14 AM »
Thought this was pretty funny.  Don't know how to attach a link so heres the address.
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/rainingtanks/
WOW I did that!

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2006, 12:16:12 PM »
Very awesome picture :)

Offline Sleek-Jet

• Rooster
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2006, 01:35:36 PM »
wow.

There's this one, too.  http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/flyby.html

That's why skydivers are called "meat missiles"... ;D
A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's around airplanes, and airplanes when he's around women.

Offline Firegirl

• Cockerel
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2006, 03:54:42 AM »
"Chuck was that you?"  ::)
If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of you nose.  --- Jack Handy

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2006, 04:46:10 AM »
HA HA!

That's great Firegirl! Thanks!
Looks almost like a CW cartoon...
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Sleek-Jet

• Rooster
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2006, 08:17:04 PM »
For all you whirllygig drivers.... ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 06:42:24 PM by Sleek-Jet »
A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's around airplanes, and airplanes when he's around women.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2006, 10:27:57 PM »
 :o :o :o

Who the heck is that? Looks like a military helicopter but not from North America though, I think.

Was that a Super Puma? And was that pilot insane? Did you see some of the passes to the side of the cameraman, it was less than 5 ft off the ground at high speed, and that overpass over what appeared to be a civlian car towards them, he must've needed new pants after that!

Edit:
The lowest I've seen before was this clip I found online again for your viewing pleasure: http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=1116

And of course the spit over the potty-mouthed and supposedly seasoned presenter (I forgot his name). Warning pop-ups gallore
http://www.planetvids.com/html/Low-Flying-Spitfire.html

Btw I must've missed Firegirl's sign, that's a great one :D

Frank
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 10:32:37 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline chuckar101

• Rooster
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2006, 06:38:53 PM »
That spitfire vid was classic.  Okay I got a great video on email today but don't know how to  link it off the email.  Any ideas.
WOW I did that!

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2006, 07:02:43 PM »
Was the video itself sent to your email or was it a link? In the later case you can copy and paste the adress like text, I think, it depends on how the email is shown with the program you're using.

If it's a small clip then you might be able to attach it here, not sure what the limit is here.

Speaking of small clips I remmeber the clip of the absolute nutter (british term) that flew under the Eiffel Tower several years ago, in a bonanza I think, the video is taken from inside the plane as he goes under  :o And as the story I heard goes, it was after he took off from the airport and he then headed straight out of the country since he didn't have permission and there's a warrant out for him or there was. Even being well before 9/11 I think the people in the tower must've been scared out of their wits.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Have Blue

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2006, 02:22:00 AM »
That guy was banned from France. ;D
"I'm sure as hell not a killer, but flying combat is like a game, and a guy likes to come out on top."
-George Preddy, P-51 ace

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2006, 11:12:37 AM »
How big is the video? You can attach *.mpg and *.wmv files up to 1MB in size here. Maybe I could lift that limit even higher...

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2006, 06:09:54 PM »
Just in case anyone wanted to see the Paris video then it's a 1/2 mb .mov clip (quicktime).

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci