Poll

Is it a good idea to make a chatroom for Chicken Wings ?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (14.3%)
Maybe
5 (71.4%)
FlyingBlind, is that you ?
0 (0%)
I love potatoes
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Chicken Wings Chatroom!  (Read 3528 times)

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
Chicken Wings Chatroom!
« on: July 14, 2006, 11:46:45 PM »
So the question is : is it a good idea to open up a chatroom for the people at Chicken Wings ?
Personally i think its a ingenious idea!

So lets gather up votes - and lets hope that Stef or Michael will do some-bow-dis :) |:)\

Offline Callisto

• Cockerel
Re: Chicken Wings Chatroom!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 04:16:28 AM »
I voted Maybe only because I used to dig chat rooms... but now that I work and going out with my girl, and she isn't too keen on me being on the computer 100% of the time when I'm at her place. These forums are pretty close to a chat room. Plus I can post when I'm around.

I'm not against it... I just don't know how often I'd use it.

Just my 2¢
If not completely satisfied with this post, return unused portion for full refund.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 07:25:10 PM »
Hm, seriously guys, although it might be neat to have something like that, I don't think it's going to happen. First of all you need a certain amount of people to make a chatroom funny... I'm not sure if there are enough people in this community for that. Secondly, I have absolutely no idea how to do it  :-\ and, thirdly and most important of all: we have lots of other items on our website related to-do-list that are higher priority.

E.g.: We want to revamp our online store and add an RSS feed to our site (I'd be grateful for any help anyone could give me on this subject, by the way!!)

So... maybe next year! Sorry guys!!  |:)\

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 09:05:58 PM »
No problemo!