Author Topic: An Answer To Global Warming  (Read 3699 times)

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
An Answer To Global Warming
« on: May 08, 2012, 07:00:26 PM »
Read this on another site I frequent....

An Answer To Global Warming

According to "researchers" and "scientists" who posted their "findings" in the journal 'Current Biology', they have calculated that Dinosaur farting put enough methane into the atmosphere to warm the planet during the hot, wet Mesozoic era.

Yep, farting dinosaurs caused global warming 150 million years ago.

The question as to how these "researchers" and "scientists" arrived at this conclusion, and what they used for calculations will remain open questions. But, we all know that there are no dinosaurs now.

So I am going to go out on a limb here and posit that the supposed current global warming is caused by HUMAN FARTING.

So, if you don't want us all to roast anytime soon, will you please put a cork in it and STOP FARTING. Your farting is going to cause a virtual hell on earth if you don't stop.
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
Re: An Answer To Global Warming
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
Maybe we can start selling fart indulgences? There could be a whole fart trading scheme, derivatives and all based on farts! I sense a potential for a billiion dollar market!

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 02:33:46 PM »
<Yawn>

<Scratching Backside>

<Passing Gas>

What?  Did you say something?

Hehe.   ::drinking::

RC
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 02:57:14 PM »
Yeah bit like the CO2 sharing scheme Stef? those who don't fart as much can sell their allowance to some one else who needs it?
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 09:03:59 PM »
Say no more (nudge nudge wink wink) Ian or some Brussel sprout will take you on your word. :-[
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 10:58:50 AM »
Yeah bit like the CO2 sharing scheme Stef? those who don't fart as much can sell their allowance to some one else who needs it?

Exactly. Alternatively a flatulence tax might also be feasible. To make it fair, we just have to put a microchip in everybody's anus...  ;D

Say no more (nudge nudge wink wink) Ian or some Brussel sprout will take you on your word. :-[

Wouldn't surprise me!  ::loony::