Author Topic: goodbye but i hope not  (Read 9728 times)

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
  • My da*n easy button's broken. Can I borrow yours?
goodbye but i hope not
« on: June 04, 2006, 01:10:25 AM »
i go to court on tuesday. only a couple people here in the coop know what trouble i'm in and what actually happened. i've said before that i'd tell the story when all is over and i will. i plan on being found innocent well, because i am. however, things have become very complicated and this tuesday we are supposed to set the offense for trial which should be sometime in the fall. one hitch though, the person that filed these charges on me got the cops involved last week and blamed me for something that happened to her when i wasn't even around. problem is that i'm guilty until proven innocent so they automatically will think that i did what happened to her. so anyway there is a chance that the $45,000 bond that i posted will be revoked and i'll have to sit in the harris county jail until trial. that's going to be a long wait to get my freedom. anyway, i just wanted to tell y'all bye if i go in but i WILL be back. - fred.

edit: oh, btw, i think she made up the part about the cops last week just to get me to come back to her. we'll see.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 01:14:02 AM by plthijnx »
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
Re: goodbye but i hope not
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 11:34:27 AM »
we'll wait here for you fingers crossed, thinking and supporting you, and do not worry, you'll see that you will sort yourself out.
I'm sure I talk for everybody if I say that we'll miss you in the meantime.
take care, and "in becco all'aquila"!  |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\ |:)\

I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 11:36:58 AM »
Oh the pleasure that can be found in dealing with the fair sex!  :-[
Well, now the people know the real sarcastic depth of your avatar!  ;)

But seriously, we all wish you the best of luck!! Let's hope that the court will come to a fair decision! But most of all, let's hope that "this person" comes to her senses and doesn't accuse you of things you haven't done. If she really wants to make you come back to her, I dare say that she has a peculiar way of showing this.

Good luck!!

Offline SteepTurn

• Cockerel
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 12:39:51 PM »
... I hope you will be soon with us again!!
All the best!!

Steep
for climbing --> pull ** for decending --> continue pulling

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 08:00:16 PM »
we will all be here when you get back, bro.
Good luck!

We'll definetly miss you in the "need humor" thread.
I hope somebody else can take over in the meantime....
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Gulfstream Driver

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 04:32:55 AM »
Good luck, man.
Behind every great man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.  --Bruce Almighty

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 05:04:34 PM »
thanks guys! tomorrow she is supposed to show up and tell them that i in fact did not do several things that are in the police report. if she does do this and meets with the DA they will see that they don't have a case and that i'm indeed innocent. the only draw back will be that she might go to jail for filing a false police report....
The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time. - Unknown

Offline Firegirl

• Cockerel
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 04:30:31 PM »
I just saw this thread. Sorry to hear that, man.

It's Tuesday now. . . . sooooo . . . uhm.
Any News?
If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of you nose.  --- Jack Handy

Offline Plthijnx

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 10:53:48 PM »
5 years felony probation. i got strong armed into that today. anyway, PM me if you would like the details i may or may not reply to you. it depends on well....you know. also, if i do my probation properly i can go back to the judge and ask for early dismissal of the probation.

Offline Turbomallard

• Rooster
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 12:08:56 AM »
Sounds like today didn't quite go as planned... sorry to hear that. But maybe it didn't go as bad as it might have, either...?

Just take it all one day at a time... in the long run, lots of things can change.  There are better days ahead!

TM
"Do not read this signature under penalty of law."

Offline chuckar101

• Rooster
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 04:12:18 AM »
Sorry to hear that man.  Hope everything goes well and good luck.  I hope this girl eventually gets what she deserves and everything is restored to where it should be.
WOW I did that!

Offline happylanding

• Alpha Rooster
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 06:00:06 AM »
5 years felony probation. i got strong armed into that today. anyway, PM me if you would like the details i may or may not reply to you. it depends on well....you know. also, if i do my probation properly i can go back to the judge and ask for early dismissal of the probation.

Mate, I'm sorry to hear it did not go as planned and as it should have.  :( :(
I'm near you.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 06:07:43 AM by happylanding »
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richter scale.

Offline diveej

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2006, 05:04:53 PM »
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont go i love ur jokes thread

Offline Ted_Stryker

• Chicken Farmer
  • Rooster
  • Never Forget 9/11/2001
    • Cyber Forensics
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 03:53:08 PM »
Woooah!!!!  Dang!!!!  I'm sooooo sorry to hear about the troubles!!!!

I just saw this thread for the first time today!  Ugh!  I would say I can't believe what you're going through, but having been a Police Dispatcher in the past, I've seen a lot that was not fair and unjustified put in force against those that don't deserve it!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!  I am glad you didn't end up with time in the klink!  The probation is obviously not as bad, but still a royal pain, and seems unfair too!

Glad you are still able to participate on here!  You would have been sorely missed indeed!
We're going to have to come in pretty low!  It's just one of those things you have to do... when you land!  -- Ted Striker - Airplane!

Offline FlyingBlind

• Cockerel
  • What goes up, must come down
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 08:37:36 PM »
Seems i'm not the only one in deep shit (pardon.....there just is no other proper word for this) these days....
I wish you the best of luck mate, and don't ya go dissapearing.... |:)\