Author Topic: World War 3?  (Read 4292 times)

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: World War 3?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 03:10:23 AM »
nobody wants to touch that one after your last rant in here, bro   ;)

I, for myself have to read this a few more times because if it's true it's really scary (especially the fact that nobody in the local and national news has ever mentioned anything about it)
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 10:09:05 AM »
Yeah, I know. Taking a second glance at that article I'm not 100% sure if it's real or not. Did look rather real and well sourced when I read it first.

It looked very much like Hitler's "Ermächtigungsgesetz" (enabling act) to me, that's why I was freaking out.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 07:29:22 AM »
I steer clear of most things depressing since I simply don't feel up to handling negative things anymore, sorry I do know that makes things a bit quiet although I have been working on some new topics.
I did think your Mo' Ham Ed drawing was fun in a good non-conflict-creating way (except if the guy ordering it was the profet however I seriously doubt that). Of course people who don't know a south-US dialect probably won't get it but those are the breaks.

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11:25:13 AM »
I steer clear of most things depressing

Man, I totally understand you. Looking at politics can be totally depressing! Sometimes I think they do that on purpose, so people just don't give a crap anymore...  ::sick::

No, that can't be Mohamed in the cartoon, he wouldn't order pork now would he?  ::thinking::  ;D

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 08:57:03 PM »
Cant be all bad he now thinks it will end on my Sister's birthday so that means I won't have to buy her a present this year  ;D
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 04:14:38 AM »
Way to go Gil, look at the silver lining  |:)\

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 10:31:02 AM »
Cant be all bad he now thinks it will end on my Sister's birthday so that means I won't have to buy her a present this year  ;D

May we ask when your sister's birthday is?

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 11:22:29 PM »
Would you be live that was posted in the wrong forum? I had two running at the same time and the laptop has been a bit squiffy (technical term) recently.
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »
It seems like a big coincidence that your post would work in this post as well (or did I misunderstand what you wrote?). What was the actual post you were replying to?

Frank
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Jupiter

• Fledgling
  • Aerospace engineering student
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 02:03:22 PM »
Must be something regarding the whole end-of-the-world stuff :P
Studying Aerospace Engineering since 2008
Designing, building and maintaining aircraft since 2008
Drummer since 1999
Balloon support crew since 2009
Built rockets between 2008-2010

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 06:14:47 PM »
Aye Jupiter is right it was about the so called end of the world changing dates to October now.

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 11:12:28 PM »
Aye Jupiter is right it was about the so called end of the world changing dates to October now.

Aw, shucks, that's when my birthday is too!

Actually I find the term "end of the world" almost as egocentric as when people try to "save the planet". The world will certainly go on and the planet will also survive, no matter what happens to mankind. Geez, I can be nitpicking...  ;D