Author Topic: HALLOWEEN CONTEST: Come up with another punchline for this strip!  (Read 18788 times)

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
Re: HALLOWEEN CONTEST: Come up with another punchline for this strip!
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2010, 04:36:31 PM »
Got the book today. Mike signed it, although he reminded me it was halloween. He was writing me about looking out for ghosts, when he finished writing with a scream. I haven't heard from our moderator since then.  ;) Good book guys!  ::drinking:: ::drinking::

Hehe....thanks for the kudos. I am glad you liked it.

btw: I am fine. Turns out the "ghost" that scared me was just my boss dragging me back to work. It was very scary however (the thought of having to go back to work....)  ::whistle:: ::sick::

::drinking:: ::drinking::
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2010, 04:50:37 PM »
btw: I am fine. Turns out the "ghost" that scared me was just my boss dragging me back to work. It was very scary however (the thought of having to go back to work....)  ::whistle:: ::sick::

Had a few  ::drinking::  ::drinking:: adult beverages with our boss here in Missouri last night......
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Mike

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 03:24:37 AM »

Had a few  ::drinking::  ::drinking:: adult beverages with our boss here in Missouri last night......

oh yeah? was there anything interesting said?   ::thinking::
You gotta call or email me.....

I bet he only had two beverages though, he always does.....
Dear IRS: Please cancel my subscription.