Author Topic: Comics for week 41+42  (Read 8748 times)

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
Re: Comics for week 41+42
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 05:11:13 AM »
G-man,
That is a computer simulation that has been around the net for about a year and a half.
It is available in this model or wireframe model.
RW
Kinda thought it might have been, but it was sent to me with attached "blurb" which made it sound real.....they did a good job with the shadow and the exhaust smoke....

We spent about an hour analyzing it at the helibase one day and figured it was real. We had one person hold out because the spin was too perfect around the end of the pointed end of the airplane...

Oh well.....
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline ZAIZAI

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 09:55:48 AM »

That is one ugly MOFFO!!! I thought the Skyvan was butt-ugly!?  ::unbelieveable::  ::eek::  ::sick::
...Lurker...
I don't need an engine and a prop for my Skyarrow anymore...but I do need a testpilot for it. Chuck wanna step up?...on second thought, perhaps not.

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 05:27:57 AM »
Hahaha, oh man that's definately an uggo! Even then, the JSF have again again turned out to be more expensive and there have been questions about how stealty it really is, and the RDAF already said they'd rather have the Super Hornet instead but the politicians have the final word. One argument the politicians have for the JSF is that danish industry could earn billions as suppliers for the JSF but around the time the RDAF turned it down it came out that there was no obligation to use danish companies in the JSF program, but other danish companies already have contracts with Boeing for parts to the Super Hornet.

Frank
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 05:29:47 AM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Kelpex

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »
G-man,

That is a computer simulation that has been around the net for about a year and a half.
It is available in this model or wireframe model.
RW

That'd be Battlefield 2, as much as I used to love that game, a simulation is the last thing I'd call it!  ;)