Author Topic: At the End of the World  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
At the End of the World
« on: November 02, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »
Yanno...  if you are up high enough over Kansas, you can just barely see North Dakota so I guess that would qualify as nearly at the end of the world!  Hehe.

Great one fellas!   ::rofl:: ::bow:: ::drinking::

RC
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
Re: At the End of the World
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 10:25:51 AM »
You know, as a European you get the feeling of being at the end of the world really quickly when you're in the States.  ::cowboy:: Here you could never go more than 10 minutes on any road without passing some kind of city or town. But in the States you just have so much landscape per capita... Just driving from LA to Vegas makes you feel to be in the middle of nowhere. (which really isn't that remote for American standards)... I can only imagine what it feels like in Alaska or parts of Canada! ::silly::

Offline chuckar101

• Rooster
Re: At the End of the World
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 01:20:15 PM »
You know, as a European you get the feeling of being at the end of the world really quickly when you're in the States.  ::cowboy:: Here you could never go more than 10 minutes on any road without passing some kind of city or town. But in the States you just have so much landscape per capita... Just driving from LA to Vegas makes you feel to be in the middle of nowhere. (which really isn't that remote for American standards)... I can only imagine what it feels like in Alaska or parts of Canada! ::silly::

Well Nevada could of worked for the end of the world, ask Mike, there's places that feel foreign in some of those valleys.  Especially north of vegas.
WOW I did that!