Author Topic: CPT and women  (Read 48659 times)

airtac

Re: CPT and women
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2007, 03:36:18 AM »
Happy, I just read your beautiful post---you make me feel all fuzzy inside ::bow::

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2007, 04:22:06 AM »
Hey Airtac.......  my cooking would do the same.....  is it a date?!?!?!? 

::rofl::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

airtac

« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »
Hey Airtac.......  my cooking would do the same.....  is it a date?!?!?!? 

::rofl::
I meant WARM and fuzzy rather than NAUSEOUS and fuzzy  ::sick::     of course it's a date because no doubt you're lying about your cooking :-\

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2007, 04:05:29 PM »
OK---This thread is getting way too serious----Just to bring it back to the original question.......  :D

I have just met a new woman in my life (we'll call her Wanda), and am trying to impress her as I think she may be the woman for me, however this may prove difficult and any advice you have would be truly appreciated.

I am a 40 year old recovering alcoholic (although I am not doing too good right now), I have been married and divorced three times and have 5 children (two of them born out of wedlock). My sister is a prostitute in downtown San Francisco, and my brother is currently on death row in San Quentin for rape/murder.

My father was killed in a drug deal that went bad and I have never met my mother who left when I was six months old to join a Kabutz in Israel. I just filed bankrupcy after yet another woman had my wages garnished for a child I supposedly fathered in the late 80's, have lost my trailerhome to the bank, and I currently live in a homeless shelter.

My question to you is---should I tell Her that I am a helicopter pilot?

Yours sincerely

G-man
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2007, 04:25:29 PM »
OK---This thread is getting way too serious----Just to bring it back to the original question.......  :D

I have just met a new woman in my life (we'll call her Wanda), and am trying to impress her as I think she may be the woman for me, however this may prove difficult and any advice you have would be truly appreciated.

I am a 40 year old recovering alcoholic (although I am not doing too good right now), I have been married and divorced three times and have 5 children (two of them born out of wedlock). My sister is a prostitute in downtown San Francisco, and my brother is currently on death row in San Quentin for rape/murder.

My father was killed in a drug deal that went bad and I have never met my mother who left when I was six months old to join a Kabutz in Israel. I just filed bankrupcy after yet another woman had my wages garnished for a child I supposedly fathered in the late 80's, have lost my trailerhome to the bank, and I currently live in a homeless shelter.

Yours sincerely

G-man
::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::  |:)\

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline TheSoccerMom

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2007, 12:50:48 AM »

Yours sincerely

G-man
::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::  |:)\

Frank

NO G-MAN, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT THE HELICOPTER PILOT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ::eek::
Don't make me come back there!!!!

airtac

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2007, 03:45:34 AM »
BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAA BWAAA HAAAAAAA- Gman, you are one sick puppy---------------BUT,   Don't tell her about the helicopter ::loony::

Let her think that there is hope |:)\

Offline G-man

• Alpha Rooster
  • Cogito sumere potum alterum.
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2007, 03:57:59 AM »
So Hey, which would be worse.....fling wing, stuck wing, ATC or being from AK  ::thinking::
Life may not be the party we hoped for---but while we're here--we might as well dance..........

Offline undatc

• Alpha Rooster
  • Standby, I have your request......
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2007, 05:44:54 AM »
So Hey, which would be worse.....fling wing, stuck wing, ATC or being from AK  ::thinking::

definitely being from Alaska

and for a moment i actually thought you were serious, and was like holy shit, my life isn't so bad.  Then I realized I was tired, and you're playing tricks on my lucid mind.  :(
-the content of the previous post does not represent the opinions of the FAA or NATCA, and is my own personal opinion...

airtac

« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »

definitely being from Alaska

and for a moment i actually thought you were serious, and was like holy shit, my life isn't so bad.  Then I realized I was tired, and you're playing tricks on my lucid mind.  :(
NO-NO-NO-----SEMI-lucid is as good as it gets for you kid  :D

airtac

« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2007, 08:42:20 AM »

Go ahead and tell her you're a fling wing pilot from AK and an agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac, who stays awake nights contemplating the meaning of DOG and she wiil understand---take it from me, I know, I married a Sicilian ::eek::

Offline tundra_flier

• Alpha Rooster
  • It's not an old plane, it's a classic!
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2007, 07:16:12 AM »
Alaskan Women have a saying:

"The odds are good...but the goods are ODD!"   ::rofl::

Phil  ::drinking::

airtac

« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2007, 08:38:12 AM »
Alaskan Women have a saying:

"The odds are good...but the goods are ODD!"   ::rofl::

Phil  ::drinking::
Better that than the California mantra about the goods are queer ::rofl::
Read in the paper this morning the the prison system here is allowing overnight visits to same-sex partners  ::complaining: --perverts ::rambo::

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2007, 08:55:25 AM »

Go ahead and tell her you're a fling wing pilot from AK and an agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac, who stays awake nights contemplating the meaning of DOG and she wiil understand---take it from me, I know, I married a Sicilian ::eek::

Yikes!  I was once married to a northern Italian.  They ARE a handful.  But then again, so is every woman.

I told my current wife that I was an Oxymoronic, slightly dyslexic Agnostic of Gnostic persuasion (but without Orthodox requirements) and she bought my line Lock Stock and Barrel!  Now all I have to do is convince the Roman Catholics that our children are NOT Dyslexic!   ::rofl:: ::loony::
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Fabo

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • If flying is a drug,then I am a first class addict
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2007, 01:44:59 PM »
Dictionary, anyone?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."