Author Topic: Doesn't look like flying today  (Read 4170 times)

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
Doesn't look like flying today
« on: September 07, 2010, 01:56:39 PM »
LOL, that's a very sudden wind. I can't believe Chuck's glasses stayed on when Julio's backwards turned hat was blown off. I could maybe understand it had it been the Intellitec glasses on the string I have (which are now totally gone from the market :'() but standard frames? Are they glued on?  ::thinking:: (this would also explain who they're kept up when he doesn't have normal ears).

Btw what's that flying in the background? A teddybear or something alive?

Frank
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 01:58:53 PM by Frank N. O. »
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
Re: Doesn't look like flying today
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 07:36:16 PM »
Its a cat Frank, and a Mechanic loosing his baseball cap  ::unbelieveable:: ::eek:: ::loony:: ::complaining: ::banghead:: its a bit like a P*L*T loosing his sunglasses and oversized watch  ;D :D ;) ::whistle::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Stef

• Supreme Overlord
  • Alpha Rooster
    • Chicken Wings
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 10:46:47 PM »
Well, Chuck never ever takes off his sunglasses, so maybe they have already grown together with his head!  ;D

By the way, Frank, do you need special frames to attach a string? I thought you could attach a string to almost any frame... (maybe I'm naive...)

Offline Artoo

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 12:21:01 AM »
the comment about the sunglasses reminded me of a movie with Ernest played by Jim Varney, where he tries to take off his ball cap but fails to do so.  Can't say I've ever seen Chuck without his aviators, even in the smokey bars where he fails to pick up chicks.
Stay on target!

Offline Oddball

• Chicken Farmer
  • Alpha Rooster
  • I crash better than anybody I know
    • Myspace profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 08:24:41 AM »
Just thought is "gusty winds" a follow on  (or through) from chucks poor planning with the montizouma chilli borito?  ::whistle::
"You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"and "spring chicken to sh**e hawk in one easy lesson"

Offline Rooster Cruiser

• Alpha Rooster
  • Retired Chicken Hauler
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 04:57:44 AM »
Just thought is "gusty winds" a follow on  (or through) from chucks poor planning with the montizouma chilli borito?  ::whistle::

Oddy, one doesn't have a "Blowout" of da pipes through one's sunglasses!

Just sayin'...   ::whistle:: ::whistle:: ::whistle::

RC
"Me 'n Earl was haulin' chickens / On a flatbed outta Wiggins..."

Wolf Creek Pass, by CW McCall

Offline Frank N. O.

• Alpha Rooster
  • Spin It!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 04:48:29 PM »
Stef: The only strings I've seen for normal framed glasses were just so they could hang hanging from your neck when you're not wearing them but I guess depending on the frame one could attach an elastic that could help keep them on. My glasses are just a single piece of lexan with an elastic string connected to each side and a clip-on nose-support and foam-forehead-rest. I so wish I buy another set since they're both the most practical and with the best filter-glass that totally cover my whole view but they're totally gone, I couldn't even find a picture online  :'(

Frank
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci